Need motivation.

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 6:24pm
via iOS
I've been working out all summer.. And I've only lost 2 pounds.. I'm honestly starting to give up. I need motivation.. Someone please help.
19 Aug
You have to eat healthy too, if you do so it will help
22 Aug
Download the app called "myfitnesspal" it will guide you step by step what you should eat and not eat.... Try that.... Ive lost 48lbs in 4 months because of that app...
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 6:30pm
via Android

What are your diet and work out routine like?

19 Aug
I eat tons of fruits and vegetables. I'm doing the squat challenge, burpee challenge, and crunch challenge. I also go walking everyday for an hour. I run when I go walking. I might be joining a gym in the winter but I'm not sure yet.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 6:48pm
via Android

Muscle weighs more than fat. So if your losing inches (which in my opinion is more accurate and better to judge) then you're probably doing just fine. Don't give up though. Nothing comes without hard work and determination.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 3:37pm
via iOS
Hai nice to meet you
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 12:41am
via Android

The same as me

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 10:28pm
via Android

Keep up the good work and eat healthy, you will see results

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 10:31pm
via Android

Best thing to do is eat right, drink tons I mean tons of water with no soda... big thing is cardio cardio cardio. Put down the wieghts or anything else and run. Running is the best thing for wieght lose. And if u want try a supplement I'm a huge believe in using supplement s

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 11:07pm
via iOS
Follow @fitgirls7 on instagram for motivational and healthy tips!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51