10 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Aug 29, 2013 1:33am
via Android

I need songs that will pump me up for my workouts!! Pop hip hop electronic alternative

country doesn't matter!

29 Aug
Basically find songs with a faster beat to them. Dubstep, rock, electronic are good starters but basically any brand of music can have a fast beat to it.
132 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 1:49am
via Android

You should look up artists like ¬°Mayday! And Tech N9ne. That's pretty much my whole playlist

30 Aug
I'll most def look them up thanks!
392 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 2:08am
via Android

How about Lady Gaga new song applause?

30 Aug
Good suggestion thanks!
95 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 7:15pm
via Android

Imagine dragons - radioactive
Wiz khalifa - work hard play hard
Kanye west - stronger

Well any song with an good up tempo will do for me.

30 Aug
Wuz kahlifa is all over my play list.
30 Aug
Oops spells it wrng. Lmbo
30 Aug
Lol yea he's good. Jus dat song get me hype i dnt kno why but it do
30 Aug
I'll most def look up that wiz song thanks!
160 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 11:37pm
via iOS
My favorite walking song is Around the World by Daft Punk (yeah, I have pretty long legs). I walk to the beat, it feels like I am dancing, so it is fun but it is useful at the same time.

I really like the beat of this song for cardio walking, so I looked up what the beats per minute were for it, and found out this song is 121 BPM. Then, I started looking up all of the songs in my possession to figure out which ones were between 120 and 125 BPM. For most people, though, it should be closer to 130 BPM (I have really long legs). Now, I know which songs I have that are in that range, and I can easily create mixtapes for workouts without even having to try out the songs.

So, find a song you really like working out to, look up its BPM and search for songs that are in that range.

I use sites like to look up songs. It is much easier than listening through all your music hoping to find something that will work.
10 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 9:29am
via iOS
Well for this week I'm into David Guetta -play hard
6 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 1:24pm
via Android

Remixes of any songs really are the best way to go, I always use them, I find most alternative songs hard to workout to, usually because the beat can be a bit weird and the songs are sometimes offbeat. So yeah either go for dubstep and remixes :)

2 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 4:04pm
via Android

The Fighter... from Gym Class Heroes
That song I use towards the end of my workout to really knock the last 5 minutes out of the park. It is my cancer fight song .. I listened to it every single day I was in the hospital for a stem cell transplant.
Lupe Fisasco - the Show Goes On.
Also, When We Stand Together from Nickleback.
Radioactive from Imagine Dragons.
M83's Midnight City.
Those ones really work for me.

29 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 5:52pm
via iOS
cant be touched roy jones amazing work out song!
562 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 10:36pm
via iOS
Fall Out Boy -Light em' up
Usher- More
Jason Derulo- In My Head, Don't wanna go home or breathing 
David Guetta Feat. Sia- Titanium

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51