How to get a flat stomach in a month

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 2:05am
via iOS
I am new to this and would love to know how you guys get flat stomachs?????!!!!!!
03 Sep
It's impossible in a month it takes time and a lot of exercise. It's possible in a coupe of months of right routine!
03 Sep
Im not looking for a big change in a month because i know its hard.but i would love to see change to help Motivate me
03 Sep
In that case, if you have instagram you can follow @lyzabethlopez and @fitnesspageforall and you can follow me @andromero_ although I don't have pictures like those pages but I will soon once I get my desired body cuz I'm still in progress. :)
03 Sep
follow me if u got twitter
03 Sep
Thanks ill check them out
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 2:13am
via Android

Cut out wheat. See if ur intolerant. Worth checking. If u are it'll make u bloated.

03 Sep
I'll try that.thanks
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 2:46am
via Android

id love to know

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 7:50am
via iOS
By doing cardio first. Once you have shed enough fat and you can see the muscle underneath, if your stomach isn't flat like you think it is supposed to be, time to see a doctor because the excess stomach might be there from internal causes. You might also check your posture at this stage, that can also mess up your looks.

Don't work on your abs specifically before doing this if you want to avoid adverse effects.
03 Sep
Eat alot of breakfast, medium size lunch, small dinner or u can go the opposite no breakfast, small lunch, big dinner. Test both out bcuz everybodys different
03 Sep
Actually, it would make more sense to have the most calories before being physically active and the least calories before procrastinating (it is why it isn't recommended to go to bed on a full stomach and it is recommended to be at least moderately active after each meal, especially dinner). Only way I am buying the 'skip breakfast' idea is if I get up only to lie on the couch watching TV. If you have to go to work in the morning, not having a good, full breakfast is asking for trouble. You do know that you need calories if...
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 8:13pm
via Android

Please tell me!! I need to know lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51