Need Motivation please

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 3, 2013 4:14pm
via iOS
I'm new on here and really want to start to work out but I don't have any motivation. Please help me. Thank you.
03 Sep
First if all your best motivation is yourself, your determination to be better and feel better that said, I follow a lot of IGs that post before/after pics, healthy meals, gym workouts, motivational quotes, etc, just look for hashtags like #fitfam #fitspo #healthy #cleaneating #fit Hope it helps :)
03 Sep
Okay I will. :) thank you!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 4:21pm
via Android

I'm in! I just started today. We can share workouts and encourage one another. What you say?

03 Sep
This is my first time on this i eally need modivation!...i cant seem to get myself to workout and lose weight? i need 20lbs to reach my hoal
03 Sep
I say you start today! Right here, right now! You can click on my profile to see the workouts I began today. Start with those I choose other ones. Pick one and I'll do it with you right now!
03 Sep
You can lose that in no time. I've lost 14 lbs so far in 7 weeks, I went to a nutritionist to learn how to eat better, joined the gym and use this app when Im to lazy to drive lol. Working out is really helpful but if you want to lose weight, you need to change your eating habits, I'm not talking about a 'diet' bc I don't restrict myself of anything I still eat Doritos and peanut butter just now I know how often I can eat them and what to east the rest of the day to...
03 Sep
i wish i new HOW to eat better.....if i just had someone tell me some healthy reciepes that would help out alot....and i have trouble with portion control?
03 Sep
As far as portion control, use a small plate and leave about a 1 inch border around your food. Take your time when you eat and enjoy EVERY bite. You'll be surprise how full you'll get just from slowing down. Eat three meals a day and two snacks in between. That'll help to boost your metabolism which aids in weight lost. Just be mindful of your meals and snacks and what they consists of. Eat your heaviest meals in the earlier part of the day and try not to eat after 8. Drink that 64oz. of recommended water a day...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 3, 2013 4:24pm
via Android

Yap if your just a starter you need some role model and set up your goal

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51