Anyone know any good chest workouts

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 13, 2013 6:56pm
via Android

Anyone know any good chest workouts that requires minimum equipment, all I have is dumbbells

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 13, 2013 6:59pm
via Android

Swedish press up,it's a good idea

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 7:06pm
via Android

Dumbell flyes. Specially with dumbells best one.

13 Sep
You sound limited, and I assume ur weight restricted too. There's only so much progress ull make. There are a variety of push ups u can do, like box press ups. Youll have to manipulate training variables like rest periods reps sets etc
14 Sep
Sure some push ups can give you benefits. But if a person says he has dumbells i just give an suggestion. I am not going to post every possibility on all topics. But as you might know flyes are one of the only chest workouts that use the natural way the chest muscle was designed to put under stress. So its one of the best isolating chest exercises. And i dont see anything why you should complain to me for suggesting this one to the kid.
14 Sep
There's a misunderstanding. I didn't mean to comment on your bit just pressed comment instead of reply. There's no point me talking about the dumbells as you have covered it, I'm just adding to it pal
14 Sep
Hehe allright man.
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 9:32pm
via iOS
Incline dumbbell press ( bench)
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 12:28am
via Android

Try 4 second negatives on presses & pushups are always good. Try presses to failure then superset w\pushups to failure.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51