Body Wrap

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 19, 2013 7:42am
via iOS
I have been researching this company for some time now .I was wondering have anyone tried the it works body wrap. There suppose to send you a wrap (depends on what you order) .Anyways if you want a wrap they send you a wrap and you wrap yourself for 45 mins and drink alot of water and for the next 3 days your suppose to lose inches where ever you put the wrap.i have seen so many pictures and videos about it i been wanting to try but not sure.so if anyone tried it or no someone who has let me know .
19 Sep
I actually tried selling, but couldn't sell any because people just aren't convinced and neither am I. I tried two wraps and didn't really feel like they worked. Once you put the wraps on wherever you chose to do so, you can feel the tingling tjough.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 19, 2013 4:35pm
via Android

I got one from my mom. It help support my back when I'm having back pain. I can. Guarantee it don't cut inches off ur Waist that fast if at all if ur not working out. I always heard ur Suppose to workout/jog with them. Them make. You sweat a lot

19 Sep
I think your talking about the belt.its a workout belt that makes your stomach sweat .i have one of those and it does what it suppose to very well
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Sep 19, 2013 5:08pm
via Android

Sounds like a scam to me. You see videos ands stuff by people selling em, but I've never seen em on a real actual serious health or fitness blog, forum, or website.

a far as i know there still ain't no easy gimmicks to losing inches where you want to. (besides surgery, and even then you still gotta work to keep it gone)

19 Sep
No the video seen is from the clients not from the seller
20 Sep
Oh really?
20 Sep
Yea thats why i wanna try it.plus my auntie use it and she stay thick.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 2:27am
via Android

Might as well use Saran wrap,it's cheaper

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51