Do you love jesus?

29 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 3:06pm
via Android

I love jesus. He is my savior and friend. John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me.

23 Sep
Me too ! I definitely do. He is the center of my life. My lord and saviour !
23 Sep
24 Sep
Amen!!!!!!
01 Oct
Love Him!
02 Oct
AMEN!
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 4:07pm
via Android

Well Im atheist but I know that religion can be very helpful for some people.

28 Sep
Yes! Maybe yu should get to know Jesus!
28 Sep
I grew up in a very religious family,but I don't need to belive in God or Jesus.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 4:43pm
via iOS
My divine trinity would be George Carlin, Louis C.K. and Ricky Gervais, meaning: atheist, but I grow up on a christian family and my boyfriend is a methodist so I respect religion a lot :)
24 Sep
Sorry was not trying to like this
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 4:49pm
via Android

Psalm 63:1 O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

23 Sep
God bless you
23 Sep
Thank you,may God bless you as well:-) !
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 8:55pm
via Android

Jesus hard, all the way..

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 9:17pm
via Android

Yes

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 10:16pm
via Android

Yes I love Jesus...HE wakes me guide me and lays me down at night and watches me til its time to awake again....I am nothing without Him

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 11:20pm
via Android

He loved us first how can any one not love him after all he had done to not love him or Deni him would be nothing other than disrespectful

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Sep 24, 2013 12:17am
via Android

Yes I give all I am to him

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 24, 2013 12:23am
via Android

Love Jesus all day

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 24, 2013 12:30am
via Android

I love jesus

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 24, 2013 1:55am
via iOS
Yes
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 7:17am
via iOS
Absolutely
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 12:23pm
via Android

I Dont think this is the place to ask regarding Religious Views This is a forum PURELY for Workouts !!! Please Refrain from such Queries again..thankyouu !!

28 Sep
You, Joseph, may think what you like. I don't know if you have seen exactly how many for topics there are on here, but there ate tons, and about anything and everything. One of the holistic, spiritual, personal and peer healing and health creating thongs is a person's beliefs. My own, and these people's beliefs are based upon Jesus. If they, and we, care to talk about them on these forums, please do us the courtesy of either wholesomely contributing, ignoring, or leaving. Thankyou.
28 Sep
Hi joseph! Do you know jesus? Jesus Christ left heaven to die on the cross for you! John 3:16 For God so loved the world (you) that he gave his only begotten Son(Jesus) ,that whosoever believeth in him should not perish ( in hell), but hace everlasting life(in heaven). Three days later,He rose from the dead. If you accept, Him ,His shed blood will wash away all your sins. I will always spread the goodness of JESUS!!!:-)
28 Sep
29 Sep
I have posted a Reply..please see it guys
Image_thumb
288 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 12:36pm
via Android

Of cause I do born and raise in a Christian school

Image_thumb
202 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 12:56pm
via Android

Yes I do. Wholeheartedly.

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 1:54pm
via iOS
No doubt about it!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 28, 2013 3:29pm
via Android

I LOVE Jesus with ALL of my heart!!!!

Image_thumb
129 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 5:07pm
via Android

Yes, I do!!!!  

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 6:46pm
via iOS
Very much so!
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 6:53pm
via Android

OH YEA...

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 10:53pm
via Android

I'd rather live in HIS world than live without HIM in mine!
#JesusAllTheWay #GladysKnight

Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 4:59am
via Android

Hey Duncan , Amani u guys have misunderstood my statement. .I am a true Roman Catholic !!.I attend Holy Mass every Sunday at my local church.!! And I strictly follow all catholic rites..but that doesn't mean I am against other Religions !! I do respect their beliefs, ,rituals and all.
What I tried to say through my pvs post was that we should not use this Wonderful Forum as a place for inciting religious issues. .
You guys shld understand that there are people here of other faith too..!!
What happens if they also start posti tmrw asking "whom all love Krishna, Allah, Buddha and so on "
I am proud to say that Jesus is my lone saviour who has brought all happiness and prosperity in my life today. .and I am living because of him..
Everyday in the morning and before going to sleep I pray to him..
So dont question my faith in Jesus guys..!!
Thankyou alll.. have a great day

29 Sep
No one is saying we r the only religion that can post things on this forum. Anyone else from another religion can say what they want to. Yu notice people ask off topic questions and statements all the time but since we are Christian and ask " do you love jesus" it seems to be a problem to yu, so if yu don't like it then don't reply and if yu do feel free to join. Bc I'm sure one day in the future someone will ask the same question and we aren't harming anyone. I love how yu are...
29 Sep
Well said Chassidy..this app is about exercise....and helping others through Motivation and Inspiration and there is no better way to do that than through Christ..:-)
29 Sep
Dear Chassidy..with due respect to u here I wanna say that I amnt tryi to fight with u all reg my only saviour Jesus Christ.. I hope othere in this forum understood wht I was tryi to convey...take care u all. .luv& regds Joe
Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 2:21pm
via Android

A Muslim cannot be Muslim until he/she loves jesus

29 Sep
30 Sep
Of course.
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 8:20pm
via Android

Yes Amen.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51