Am I screwed?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 10:25pm
via Android

So yesterday I did biceps with weights and I did heavier weights than usual.. had a protein shake and went to sleep. Now today I woke up and my biceps hurt. . I know how it feels to be sore but it's not the sore kind of pain. It hurts. . Do you guys know why this might be happening and whether I should go train today or not?

10 Oct
Work out with lesser weights or without. Take it real easy. Most likely it's still just soreness, even though it hurts worse. Work out the muscles lightly for a couple days. If the pain doesn't ease
11 Oct
If the pain doesn't ease up after a couple days, then it might be good to see a doctor.
11 Oct
Yeah.. but it hurts if I flex or run or anything at all
11 Oct
I don't know.
11 Oct
I worked out a lot and I've had horrible muscle strains, but it's possible you did worse damage. I've been so sore due to first sergeant i could not walk and he still made me work out.
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 9:25am
via iOS
Did happen to me..u just overtrained your muscles..u definitely has to stop training,or else you will hurt your muscles even more..now u need rest and a support for the arm(the one that start at the biceps)..bear it,bro until your arm is ok...n one tips,if u want to cheat n you know u cant do that much alone,ask for help to do the motion
11 Oct
Haha thanks for the help and what do you mean by cheat?
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 12:23pm
via Android

This has happened to me before too. You simply overdid it. Don't train your arms until the pain has passed, drink lots of water and take in protein. Get well soon!

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 1:05am
via Android

Do the same exercise but with a much lighter weight just to get a little blood flowing u have a build up of waste products don't take pain killers it slows down recovery .no pain no gain is sometimes not right

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51