«·The Rant Room·»

7 posts | Original | Recent

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 12:57am

Welcome to the rant room! The place to scream about anything that's pissing u off. Have fun and let it out as long as your rant is APPROPRIATE. enjoy skimble fans

27 Oct
I cant stand when everybody seems to have time to work out like a banshee. And im always budy. I see them making progress and I feel like a failure
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 3:28am
via Android

I don't like drivers that get mad at me for me going in front of them... I classify cutting some one off as, going in front of someone and make them go slower than they were going. When I pass you 1 inch in front of you and I'm going 25 mph faster than you its not cutting you off. My life has nothing to do with yours let me go as I let everyone that wants to go faster than I was going GO. And if you are driving next to a car going 42mph in a 45mph don't block all the lanes get the fudge out of the way. I have realised of the years that those people that always get in front of you and blocl you and go slower than you were going, most of the time are handicap or fat and I mean that in the nicest way and know ill get people mad I don't mean it that way. I think they do it because other people over the years beat them psychology and physically (not like puching them or anything) when they need to get some where such as the line in Mc'D or a gas station. Again I'm not trying to piss anybody off just ranting. Now that you know you might notice it too might not. Rant over. Thanks for your time.

29 Dec
I'm handicapped I hav autism it didn't make me mad it made me laught bout th handicapped and fat people thing ..it feels good to laugh and I can't drive but I'm sure it would b annoying to me to... :-)
Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 6:25am
via Android

I hate when people you don't know try 2say that they know you better than you do! I hate that the day I was going to tell him how I feel I find out he's dating someone again.And I hate that he is dating an another girl that I think is better than me!=< I can't stand people picking on my friends or family; honestly, who gave them the right!!!!!? I just can't understand people being prejudice against others>_< Why is it that because some people don't want 2 take those few seconds to turn on their indicator the other people have to end up in a crash and now aren't even sure if they're ok?! -_-

29 Dec
It actually felt good to rant ^•^
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 6:56am
via Android

I can't stand people who shout b positive!! B positive!!! Don't b so negative!! Yet these r th very ones who see everything as NEGATIVE!!! U can't even speak to them because every word u say they take offense to don't dare say its rainy outside or its cold or I'm cold u hav to say what a beautiful day or thank God its not hot n order for ur words to "correct " and "positive" smile smile always smile dnt matter if its not true and its completely puttin on its "positive " and please dnt tell me what's going on I dnt want to here ur sob stories its negative energy...bunch a hoopla if u ask me!! Doesn't matter tht it came some guy claiming tht whn we get sick it was just all n our head and if we say enough times to ourselves we r healthy thn duhdah we r healthy...thts crazy!! All th viruses and diseases is just n everybodies head we will call it " The new thought movement " everybody just be happy and positive!!  And if ur a beliver thn y did jesus takes stripes on his back for our healing?? Forget bout compassion we will throw tht out th window and tell one anther not to have pity parties ..forget th weep with those tht weep part lets jus all rejoice and b positive people...totaling unreasonable and unrealistic even a nature itself points it out look at a car battery or any battery they have both a positive charge and a negative charge u got hav both...y does it hurt me to b th listening ear a shoulder somebody can cry on u got problems ill listen sometimes its good jus to b able to get it off our chest u going through a hard time let me knw bout it ill b their for ya till ur on ur feet again u can b honest with me u dnt hav to smile or fake it till ya make it u ain't gonna depress me...how is tht even possible anyway????? Give me th opportunity to lov ya to care about u to knw u ...but I guess thts negative

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 1:14pm
via Android

Some people think it's not that hard to get a job just because they have one. It's so hard to get a job these days!!!!!!! I'm just mostly at home and I don't like to be with my family that much!!!!!! I'm 20 years old but I don't feel like it!!!!!

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 7:24am
via Android

Ill never b accepted mayb people r afraid of me it makes me angry whn people shake their head at me it makes me angry whn I'm made to feel not good enough it makes me angry whn every word I try to speak is twisted because its not th social acceptable way of saying it it makes me sad whn people talk bout being lonely whn they r surrounded by loved ones encourageing thm supporting thm hanging out with their friends going to work and living normal happy lives while I live n myself and try to reach out to anybody tht would jus give me th time of day and most th time its me God and th cat and I'm thinking ur lonely??? What do u want??? How much more do u need??? I'm hurt and broken by th ones who mean th most and supposedly its all my fault tho I'm not sure how...Yet at th same time I'm thankful for my own little world tht I dnt hav to b n th mix of social pressures and could careless for being cool and I like being different I dnt mind being an aspie

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 8:00am
via Android

I hate it when I go outside for a walk and I drop my thun thun nun

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51