How do you keep yourself from eating junk food?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 12:24am
via iOS
Staying away from junk food is pretty difficult and I just wanted to find out if anyone knew a successful way of doing it.
08 Nov
Say i cant. You put your body in control and if your in group take your own snack so as to not feel left out
08 Nov
Is it says that you consider junk?
08 Nov
Probably the best is being broke lol but try saving that for clothes or something else :) - it works!
08 Nov
snack all the time
09 Nov
Girl me and my husband workout m- f. And even saturdays .every bdy knows and even the pros know that we need alittle fat in our bdy.so we all have cheat days just one day a week. U can eat whatever u want just keep it under 500 calories if its gonna be a unhealthy meal.and on that cheat day u choose it has 2 be only one time eather for breakfast or lunch or dinner.u choose what u want.as if 4 snacking i dont recommend u 2 cheat. Use it 4 when you r gonna have a real meal.hope...
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 12:28am
via Android

Yeah, I'm definitely looking for a way to stay healthy as well.

08 Nov
It's not what you eat,it's how much you eat limit yourself.
08 Nov
I'd disagree - you need to change what you eat, but not necessarily the amount of it.
08 Nov
You do need to change on what you eat but treat yourself once a week or occasionally and limit on what you eat.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 3:39am
via Android

My biggest problem is getting hungry during the day and grabbing something that isnt exactly healthy.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 5:30am
via iOS
Simple thing i do is ! I think everytime if i eat junk than gonna get fat and my all workouts are going to get waste ! So no chance :) simple it works
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 6:25am
via Android

Don't have junk food in the house

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 12:11pm
via Android

I try to make sure I have healthier options on hand at all times. Take a whole extra bag with me to work just for food. Have a small snack bag of nuts in my satchel. Have chopped carrots and cucumbers ready all the time. Drink water.

The biggest thing is avoiding that first treat. Sugar gets me into a cycle of craving and it's much easier to just avoid it from the start than fight the cravings.

Image_thumb
152 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 2:39pm
via iOS
I don't! Haha I just workout really hard after. It's easy and I like working out so I don't really care.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 8, 2013 3:25pm
via Android

I'm just thinking the freaking awesome body i'll have in some months and all the people I know will be like 'wow'! So does it really worth it eating junk food and destroy this?

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 11:01pm
via iOS
Take ur food.go to ur room and get naked in front of a mirror and then eat it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51