Thoughts on being gay or bisexual?

108 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 1:18am
via iOS
What are your guys thoughts on being gay or bisexual? I just want to know everyone elses opinions! I'm not against it AT ALL! Anyone gay or bisexual on here?!
14 Dec
If they gay or bi let they be anyways they are also humans so who would have a problem with them just let them b
14 Dec
You're awesome!! exactly what i think!
19 Dec
Well I can't give you any thoughts on being hay because I'm not Gay nor bi, lol! As for those that are Gay or bi, I say that's their choice, but they will answer to God. I have a brother and a sister that's gay and another sister that try the bi thing. I love my family regardless, but I would rather see them be in a healthy relationship with the opposite sex like God intend us to be. That's how I feel about it in general.
24 Dec
Don't agree with it
30 Dec
Are you really saying that being gay or bi it's a bad thing because God 'says' it is?
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 1:32am
via Android

I have no problem with it. You find love wherever you find it!

02 Aug
read my post lady
02 Aug
what post?
02 Aug
the latest post...
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 1:37am
via iOS
Personally, I'm not ashamed to say that I'm against being gay or bi becuase I truly believe that one man one women feels right, it makes Sense and the two perfectly come together like a puzzle, I realized that many people become gay or bisexual becuase they want to be different, or had a bad past, or just plain Lonley and need sometime to understand them, I've heard if many other cases but how does this make a person that became gay feel different?! Feel special?! Every other person is whether gay or bisexual, idk it's just my thoughts...
14 Dec
Im bisexual . & I love it .
14 Dec
I don't have a problem with the person himself, I just don't like what they do...they call it "love". But I've seen love,pure love, and it has nothing to do with the same gender making out
14 Dec
Lupita check your messages?!
14 Dec
How do I check them ? Lol I just made this so I can start my workout by sunday but idk how to look at my messages yet .. and as to julie im not gonna fine what you said offensive I could care less what you think . But we all have different preferences. As long as youre happy w who youre w . Then good for you. Jll bee happy w whoever I want to be with. Btw im saying this in the kindest way I can to you cus I dont really care if you like or...
14 Dec
Lupita: go to your profile and press your phone's menu button, or whatever you do to bring up menus. Then choose inbox.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 1:50am
via iOS
Will I'm not, and I love it! I don't want to be Miley Cyrus who licks women's butts and sucks on hammers thank u very much!
14 Dec
Acting like Miley Cyrus has nothing to do with it! I'm straight and fine with being straight too, but I gotta ask: did you ever make a choice to be? While I'm sure some people use sexuality as a method to act out for attention, most people are true to who they are in that regard! I've seen "pure love" in all different kinds of relationships. If no one is being abused, I don't think you should or can judge whether someone else's love is pure or true or whatever adjective you'd like to use. However I know I can't...
14 Dec
Thanks for understanding, everyone has a choice of what they want in life, but I wouldn't want to pick that choice and I know it. I'm 16 and in school I know many gay kids. They act like they love it, but behind the scenes they are miserable! They cut themselves and I know somebody who killed himself. I'm not saying that it's because of being gay, but I feel like that's an answer for people with a hard time deciding who are they
14 Dec
I know what you mean. I feel like as a teenager, especially in school, some people use it to be accepted, get attention, etc. A girl says she's bi and suddenly everyone pays attention to her like they never did before. In general people are more genuine about their sexuality as they get older, or at least the people I've known. And you're right, self-harming could be something anyone could be pushed to after enough. I had a friend who put staples up her entire arm one night and pulled them out afterwards so one would know unless she told...
14 Dec
Maybe these actions of self harm are a result of the prejudices and misconceptions which other people impose on them because they have admitted their sexuality. And sexuality is not really a choice.
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 5:05am
via Android

In my honest opinion love knows no boundarys. Gender, race, ethnicity, and religon dosent matter at all. I understand and respect other opinions. But im a supporter of marrage equality. I believe its human rights and that everyone has the right to love whoever They want. And they shouldnt be treated differently or looked down upon for just loving their soulmate. Everyones different and we should embrace our differences, and be proud of who we are. We shouldnt fight or hate eachother we need to accept and tollerate our differences. We are all humans and we all live on the same planet, lets spread love, understanding, and compassion :)

14 Dec
Well said Nick. I was going to say something along these lines myself and now I don't need to!
14 Dec
Well said. I am gay and it took a lot of time and tough times before I could accept it to myself.
14 Dec
Amen ta that x!!
15 Dec
Thanks for the great comments Guys:D
15 Dec
Sid I'm very happy for you:) I think its awesome that you can accept yourself. Its sad but alot of people can't do that. I honestly think your a great role model for others. I think Its good that everyones different, I mean If we were all the same life would be pretty bland and boring.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 9:28am
via Android

Gay, bi, lesbian or whatever they're all the same to me.. sometimes gay and lesbian people are more fun to be around then straight people.. that's what I think x

02 Aug
read my post big mouth
02 Aug
sorry about the name calling
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 5:37pm
via Android

Its awful

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 7:08pm
via iOS
I say live and let live. No one has the right to tell you how to live life. I have no problem with people who are gay. I had a crush on a guy who was gay...I was kinda bummed to find out he was gay but hey it's cool. He turned to be a good friend when I needed one.
02 Aug
read my post ms perfect
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 9:21pm
via Android

I'm straight but there's nothing wrong if you're gay or bi. I think it's totally normal and usually gays are awesome. If man loves man or woman loves woman it's still love and love is strongest power on the whole world. If you're gay or bi you don't have to change just be who you are

02 Aug
read my post ms oh sorry i dont mean to offend no one
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 12:01am
via iOS
I think is fine to be gay or bi , but i just wanna know what made some of yall be like that
15 Dec
Exactly what I m thinking
15 Dec
I don't have prob with it :-) :-) :-)
15 Dec
Lol what happened to you to make you be straight?
15 Dec
Growing up and only seeing a male and a woman together as a kid , i didnt know people did that kind of stuff back them (gay stuff) but almost everyone is expose to a man and women family with their own kids and living happy .
15 Dec
My point was more that people aren't straight because that's what they SEE, they're born that way. Just as people don't become gay, they're born that way, even in a society surrounded by only straight people.
Dec 15, 2013 12:27am
via Android

This is a fitness app. Why are you even bringing up this warn out topic?? I believe love is love but this isn't the place for topics like this. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with fitness!!!! Go somewhere else with it!!

15 Dec
Some ppl are curious
30 Mar
They have a forum where you can talk about stuff other than fitness or diets. This is the INTERNET. I mean. Come on. Of course this topic is here.
02 Aug
read my post lady
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 15, 2013 3:17am
via Android

Lupita, i agree with you... nobody will tell me who to love....

02 Aug
you know theres different types of love? read my post clueless
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 4:43am
via Android

Hi im openly bi and it's great to come out if you want to Talk to soneone about it kik meee

Jbclipper

02 Aug
read my post sicko
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 6:16am
via iOS
Heyy! 
Well my opinion is;
I am against the idea, but I don't discriminate People because they are gay,lesbian, or bi. I have some friends who are one of the three. I'm Christian and we don't believe that's the way to go...and that's fine. But then again like I said I don't judge people about it b/c it's not my place. Everyone is equal. Everyone and anyone can be,wear, or act the way they want.
16 Dec
If your asking what's it like? Or should I? Idk lol. But it's your choice and think rly hard about it. At the end of the day you are responsible for your actions. Live life to the fullest. You don't see much ppl persecuting the straights so why should we to the gay. - GOD BLESS.
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 7:32am
via Android

Gay people are the best, they are different, so what?! Let them love who ever they wanna love! (I don't thinl they wanna be different, bc all the hate and probs they get when they are gay) They just can't and don't wanna live/love different.
My best friend is gay and noone of the boys get jealous when he kisses me on the cheek, when we're partying together he is the funniest! i love him for what he is!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 8:00am
via Android

Ask and seek God and then get back to doing some push-ups!

15 Dec
Good answer
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 1:36am
via Android

EACH ONE TO HIS OWN. WE ARE ALL MEANT TO BE DIFFERENT. 

19 Dec
God created man and woman for a reason, so that man and woman could be together not man and man or woman and woman . people that are gay or bisexual need to repent and accept jesus!! I don't judge and I can't because it's not my place to, only God can judge :)
19 Dec
Where exactly in the Bible does it say that? Or is this your interpretation of what the Bible says?
19 Dec
What about priests? They are men without women...are they going against what God intended? What about nuns? Men and women should be together? You say it's not your place to judge, yet you think it's your place to say what God wants? Being told "you should repent" sure feels like judgment to a lot of people. Check yourself.
06 Jan
Totally agree Sharon. Some people don't understand the difference in Judging and honesty. Just because you tell someone they are doing something wrong mean you are judging them
06 Jan
Matthew 19:1-12 for the questions about priests and nuns and look how Jesus says the statements in verses 4-6. Marriage is for one man and one woman. I have friends that are gay; I don't agree with it and they know it.
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 6:26am
via Android

I NEVER SAID IT IS GOOD OR BAD. BUT WE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE A CHOICE. EVEN GOD DIDN'T MAKE ALL OF US EQUAL.

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 7:01am
via Android

The main reason people dislike the gay community or frown upon their sexual preference is because of religion. Religion has been putting people in boxes for centuries, categorizing people, telling them what's 'good' and what's 'bad', regardless of their own experiences. Gay people have a hard time coming out of the closet, because they perceive 'being gay' as being different. You can't choose your sexuality, you are born with it. The Romans used to have orgies in their bath houses and there's evidence of men performing oral sex on each other. It's been around forever, that's all I'm saying. Back to my point: just like scientists were afraid to publish their newly found theories because they were in conflict with their religion, the gay community has a hard time coming out of the closet because it's frowned upon by society. And it's frowned upon by society because the laws and values of a society have always been based on religion. So you can discuss this topic as long as you want, but in the end nothing's going to change. If you still can't accept the gay community in this day and age, you never will.

22 Mar
I've read the same thing about Romans. Some of the gay ones were even more appreciated and belonged to "higher community" than straight people. You are right about religion changing out thinking (not just about sexualiy)
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 7:20am
via Android

Nothing wrong with being gay. If your attracted to the same sex and have been for quite awhile then it's just genetic. I think gay couples should be obligated to adopt children, but that's just me. Well stable people, everyone's different.

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 9:09am
via Android

I'm not religious but I'm going to reply in the language of religion:

You look at Gods creation and presume to know the mind of God? You think you can look at a man and a woman and think you KNOW what God intended? I think you are forgetting your place. Nobody knows the mind of God. People who tell you they do are often the most dangerous and hateful. And don't you dare start quoting Leviticus at me.

People who say God did not intend for gay people to be gay, are you saying God made a mistake?

You know what you sound like, saying the existence of men and women prove that people should not be gay? You sound like the people in the past who would say, "man doesn't have wings, God only intended the birds to fly, and it's a sin to pursue this devil's path. Repent and stop trying to fly before God visits his wrath on us all"
Yes, you look like ignorant fanatics.

I'll close with my favorite Bible verse: "God is love"

19 Dec
In some ways, I do agree with you. I agree that some people think that they can look at Creation and know God Who God is, but that is not the case. God partially hides Himself from us so that we can have faith, because without faith, religion itself would be meaningless. On the other hand, God does in fact make a very clear point that men and women are made for each other. In Genesis, after He created Adam, God made a woman for Him. If God intended men for men, why are there not only men in the...
19 Dec
Let me also say that I have nothing against gay people. If one wanted to befriend me, I would treat them like everyone else. Like the Bible says, love the sinner, hate the sin.
19 Dec
Lol I should not even respond to this. You're STILL using the argument "if men are supposed to be together then why did God make women?" And it's just such a TERRIBLE point to make. Nobody is saying all people should be gay and humans should go extinct. There have always been and always will be gay people, just as there always will be those to have way too many babies. And I just cannot even begin to fathom how you seem to be referring to the book of Genesis as an accurate historical document that was written by God...
19 Dec
I am a Christian, so yes, I do believe in the Bible. Like you cannot fathom how I believe in Genesis, I cannot fathom how you can live without a personal Savior. Genesis is an accurate account of how we were created, and it is in all aspects correct. I do live by what Genesis says. The problem that a lot of people have is thinking that Genesis is just a story; it is much more then that. The Bible has much more to it then words on a page. In order to fully understand it, you have to read...
19 Dec
say anything further on the subject. God bless, and I really mean that.
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 10:17am
via Android

Fine for me. A person should be free to love whoever they want.

The gay/bi ppl who keep searching attention for them being who they are can be annoying. Just for the fact they try to convince everyone there not different but at the same time seek attention just for them being different.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 2:24pm
via Android

U.are born gay its not a choice some people need to be more.educated about it.so they can understand them ,I personally not gay.Idont discriminate gay people either .

20 Dec
I do not see how a person can be born gay. I am a Christian, but I will write this from a person who believes in evolution. Evolutionists believe in survival of the fittest. This means that all of the genes that hinder a species ability to reproduce and survive, will eventually be eliminated. So, if the human race has been around for hundreds of thousands of years, there would be a noticeable drop in homosexual appeal over the years. As we all can see, there is a drastic increase in the number of homosexuals appearing in the past few...
20 Dec
Maybe this drastic increase of homosexuality is because homosexuality isn't banned by law anymore. Gay people used to get hanged. I would lie about my sexual preference too if I were to be hanged.
20 Dec
Lol what are you, an evolutionary scientist? Obviously not. You've done no reading or studying on the matter. "common sense" has nothing to do with it... It is documented science that as a woman has more sons, the chances of them being gay increase. This actually DOES make sense, from an evolutionary standpoint. There will be less competition for the non-gay sons to carry on the genetic line. There are actually very many animals in nature that exhibit homosexual behavior. This does not prevent the species from continuing. Just because something is genetically predetermined does not mean it's a family...
20 Dec
I just wanted to add a few things: 1) being homosexual does not necessarily lead to an inability to reproduce. Thus, the disposition can be genetically transferred. 2) The situation with increased sons which Patrick mentioned is a case of 'nurture' leading to homosexuality. Spartan warriors were well known for being hhomosexual due to living in barracks with little female companionship. Your so called "sudden increase" in homosexuality is really just the result of skewed reporting. Figures on homosexuality prior to the introduction of Christianity in our contemporary society do not exist. Hence, I believe that your argument that homosexuality...
20 Dec
Alexander is right about this; a person would obviously lie. Jonathan, your theory is quite flawed. Just because a person is gay does not mean that they are incapable of reproduction. Claudia, I could not have said it better. Please everyone, let us keep this friendly. We are not arguing, we are having a discussion. All of us probably have different ideas, but let us not insult each other. Instead, let us all have a respectful and adult conversation.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 2:40pm
via Android

I believe that its a person's right to be with whom they choose

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 19, 2013 2:42pm
via Android

My son is gay n he has a great partner n he is really happy which is important. I  have never had a problem with peoples sexuality n now im around gay people quite often I find it frustrating when people have a problem with it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51