Help with breakup..

23 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 10:26pm
via Android

Can anyone tell me good tipps to get over a break up? My boyfriend left me an hour ago and it hurts so much. I still love him and can't stop crying or thinking of him
Please help me!

18 Dec
Take your fustration out with some intense workouts and look at all the good things in life that are waiting to happen even if you dont see them!
18 Dec
Ur pretty give it time ull find someone else....go out with friends
18 Dec
Remember when you are good and happy then everything and everyone around you is good and happy
19 Dec
First of all who would leave a beautiful person like you.... and second you should reflect on the good not the bad create a positive environment for yourself and know that no matter how much bad there is there's always good:-)
19 Dec
Get over it, know its easier said than done but think about it. If he really cared that much he wouldn't of finished with you. If he loves you and made a mistake he will probably regret it down the line but its the choices we make that make our lives and he made his and will always look back on that and think why did he let such a girl go. You will do great so look forward and try not to dwell on the past :)
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 10:39pm
via Android

I'm so so sorry tht is terrible :( if u lov him thn its gonna take time...but realize if he is th one for u thn he will come back to u ...I'm not sure ths will help but whn I was 16 Ths woman was talking and I remember her talking bout whn sh was n high school sh was n lov with ths guy and they broke up and sh said if they hadn't sh wud hav married him thn sh said ewwww....y I remembered tht I dnt knw but th point is time changes things who knws one day years later or so u good look back on th day and b saying ewwwww...and thn thnk bout th man ur with and b so thankful tht things turned out th way they did ..I dnt knw if tht was much help or not but everything is going to b ok

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 11:45pm
via iOS
How long have you been together?  I'm sorry that your hurting. Your gonna cry, and it's going to hurt and it won't go away right away and that is ok. These things take time to heal. It maybe months till you start feeling yourself again. The best advice I have for you is avoid romantic movies, keep yourself busy, make sure you eat even if you feel like you don't want to, and surround yourself with friends and family you can talk or vent to.  Just know there is a time when you need to stop dwelling and make yourself available by going out or getting invovled in a critics.  It usually will help the pain and healing process when you start getting noticed by other guys that will give you confidence and boost your self-esteem. Good luck!

And remember everything happens for a reason, and you may not understand why not, but later you will see the why things happened the way they did and learn from it. :) <3
17 Dec
Different activities*
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 11:47pm
via Android

I'm so sorry, and I know it will be hard now, but if he's left he didn't deserve you and you can now do so much better. I had a nasty break up 5 years ago and I remember being completely devastated at the time but now I am so  relieved I did because it was how I met my husband. What I am trying to say is that although a break up will hurt it allows you to meet someone who actually deserves you. You look beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have you :)

17 Dec
Shit, sorry. I accidently commented to this subject on your pic. Cant figure out how to remove it :( thought I'd give you a heads up, sorry.
17 Dec
Oh for eff sakes! Haha im terrible at this
1119683_100002117750790_411217174_n_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 12:55am
via Android

It's okay it will get better , if he really cares and realizes what he lost he will come back. How long were you together? That will make a big difference and I know I don't know you but I know love is difficult and there is a big difference if you love a person and if your in love with someone. I know its hard but it will het better n.n :)

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 1:11am
via Android

Workout, meet new friends, find workout pal's on Skimble.  Most importantly let go n let God.

19 Dec
Having a hot body is the best revenge.
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 1:36am
via Android

So far all great advice, which is why I like this app.  Everyone willing to help meet exercise, personal and spiritual goals.
Now back to the question at hand.  Break ups sucks, take your time to heal and process everything but remember this. You can not change the past so there is no sense in dwelling on it, but your current actions can shape you future.  So keep your chin up, realize that you have a lot to offer and show your ex what they lost out on.   Be confident in who you are.

Image_thumb
84 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 6:18am
via Android

Well only u will knw hw to handle...I am goin thru de same..its been a yr n a half nw...it takes time if de person is really special n if u have really loved dem....I focus on work...joined skimble,really supportive ppl here...I play a sport....jus keep urself occupied n good tins will come ur way....its jus hope...take care of urself too!!!

Image_thumb
278 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 6:28am
via Android

There are two kinds of people that come into ones life, "blessings,and lessons" obviously it wasn't meant to be,therefore God has bigger and better things in store for u..so my advice,leave him in the past and take time for urself and one day u will see that God truley does" bless the broken roads" God bless!

18 Dec
"God saves the best for last. Break ups is Gods way of saying his saving you for someone special, someone who wont hurt you" ^.^
18 Dec
Concentrate on urself and dont be alone or lonely. If u r good then every thing around u is good.
18 Dec
Both very good,:-)
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 6:58am
via Android

Chuck out EVERYTHING you own of his. Dont listen to music that reminds u of him. Whatever makes you think of him get rid of it! Itll take months years eventually youll realize that you cant member your memories that clear anymore.. which is a good thing lol being a momma to a guy i thought loved me made me completely broken when he and i seperated. After awhile you have to forgive him for hurting you, takes alot but it helps you move forward. Dont throw yourself at guys but go out, breath. Your single, free. Be happy and thankful that you have a chance to find someone who wont want a 'break' or whatever. Excuse are excuses. If he hurts you once, shame on him but if he hurts you twice, no offence but shame on you(trust me ive been in the 'give him a chance' shit, you get mind fucked..) but all i can say is, his an ex for a reason. Sorry love, you will find someone, even if it does take time :) time heals a broken wound, let time take its course xxxxxx always here if you need someone to talk to

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 12:24pm
via Android

listen the song we are never ever ever ever getting back together by Taylor swift.u will fell better.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 12:51pm
via Android

Draw a clear cut line, tell them where that line is, and if they're not on your side of it then - move on and be strong enough to never look back.

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 4:12pm
via Android

What realy helped me when i used to broke up was doing sport and workout harder to make jalous my ex i was realy busy no time to think about her! And when i saw her at the pool she wasn't looking my eyes and this was realy realy a good revenge (and i was in shape too) soo workout, putt your mind and body into sport and you wilk past this step eazzzzzyyy
If you need help just tell! Skimble community is here to cheer you up

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 4:27pm
via Android

Im going to say something n it may sound bad..but its true. .n it something you have to realize to make you stronger. .He doesn't care for you like you care for him. SO FUCK HIM! I know you love him,  n it hurts..but you do you n make yourself feel good..workout..get ur hair, nails done..feel good. N keep your mind busy. Hope this makes you feel better sweetie,  cuz ur worth better then ur X.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 4:54pm
via iOS
I can imagine it isn't easy dealing with this, trying to re adjust to new way of life. I believe you will find 'you' again in the process. 

I lost myself in this one guy and it took me a good 9 months to get over him. He had such a hold on me. Anyways, i know it will get better.  Hang in there.
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 5:05pm
via Android

Well think of it from an another perspective , don't think of the good times u spent with him and start thinking of the times he made you sad , this wouldn't completely fix ur problem but it will make u hate him until u get over it after that u will have to go on with life , maybe stay single or meet a new guy maybe a better one , it all goes back to ur choice :)

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 9:52pm
via Android

I really thank you All for your tipps and kindness. It feels good to read how nice you guys are to me. The relationship wasn't very long. It was 4months and a few days. But it still hurts. The point is,ppl have warned me and told me that he only wants some fun because he does that often(tell a girl that he loves her,have some fun ans than break up) they told me but i didn't believe them and now he left me like their told me and i feel so stupid! I am really stupid and next time i won't ignore those warnings..
But..back to the topic.. I think that i really Do more sports and stay busy so that i don't have time to cry or even think of him anymore. TheTipp that i should make myself happy with making my nails and hair i like pretty much and would Do that too!
I really really thank all of you! You are so great and lovely, thank you!!

18 Dec
You are welcome!:-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 10:16pm
via iOS
Why would he brake up with You?
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 10:28pm
via Android

Hey Dana, I'm very sorry to hear about your breakup. Dude has to be majorly messed up in the head to break up with a beautiful lady like yourself. You're gonna feel hurt and pain because you have a part of yourself to him. But soon, you'll have a man that will give you his very all. He will love you better, harder, and with more love and care than anyone else on this earth. Hope this helps you realize how great you are.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 12, 2014 10:28pm
via Android

Read this article...might help.

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/letting-go-trusting-allowing-happy-free/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tinybuddha+(tinybuddha)

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 10:32pm
via iOS
You're beautiful and You seem very friendly
(Didn't found a word to describe You) in spanish we say
Una buena persona
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 1:54am
via Android

Just think. Fuck thst nigga, I'm goin out. I'm doin me.
No man is worth your tears and the one who is  will never make you cry

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 4:12am
via Android

Love is not love until you find the real and last one... is hard but best thing to do is your life as normal as possible... will take few days or weeks then no problem.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51