Thigh gaps?

14 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 9:57pm
via Android

I've been hearing a lot of this wondrous thigh gap obsession lately and I would like to know more about your specific goal... Gap or no gap? What kind of gap? A straight gap, muscular curvy gap, a small one in the center in thighs, one that starts from top all the way to the knees... Tell me what YOU would personally prefer. And if you don't like a gap there feel free to share your opinion! I love to hear your personal preferences :) Aaaaand go!

23 Dec
Oh, and please-- No insults! Everyone likes different things. We don't all have to have the same opinion. We are individuals here!
24 Dec
I think the gaps are sexy I want one
24 Dec
Gaps i think its sexy
09 Jan
I hate having a gap :/
11 May
They look so unhealthy and not cute. At all.
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 10:01pm
via Android

I like all gaps, I think between the thighs is sexy

23 Dec
Gaps are better that's my opinion.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 7:00am
via Android

Gaps between thighs makes girls sexier ...

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 7:15am
via Android

Gap, no gap, less gap. As long as the legs are in shape, they would look nice.
But for girls, a gap does look great.

24 Dec
I agree. Fit legs are the most sexy of all! :)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 8:29am
via Android

No gap

000_0225_thumb
154 Posts
Dec 25, 2013 6:11am
via Android

I dont care as long as im healthy and my legs r toned. I was blessed with thunder thighs as my friends call them, but they r toned so to hell with gap. If u cant get a gap between ur thighs dont obssese. Some ppl just cant get them. Love ur body!

25 Dec
I've always adored "thunder thighs". They look so curvy and feminine... Usually accompanied by a great bum too! And they make the waist appear smaller. Nothin wrong with that!
01 Jan
Yep, thats what I think too. :)
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 9:41pm
via Android

Just found out on monday that apparently ive lost ten pounds. Unintentionally... but hey, whatever works.

I have always had fairly larger thighs. Im tall but with thicker thighs and wider hips- fairly certain that ill never have the "precious thigh gap" but looking in the mirror monday, im just about there. Can feel the fat on top of all the muscle still, but... whatever.

Dont much care either way, but i hate to see girls who want the gap so bad that they go to extreme measures. A girl i know from sports went to the hospital for anorexia because of this obsession, though she was always muscular from sports.

I can respect if thats what you want... but do it the right way for f*** sake.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 5, 2014 6:12am
via iOS
Honestly i dont have a preference, thigh gaps are nice although they aren't always achievable. Personally im just trying to get toned. Its unlikely that I'll achieve a thigh gap. Not becuase i dont have the motivation but im not sure if i have a body type that will allow me to have a thigh gap.. I think toned legs are really nice though! Not only squats are great for your booty but definitely for legs too!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 12:16am
via iOS
Thigh gaps are something you really have to work for, I had to do a lot of cycling, running, dancing(which I've done for 10 years now) and workouts on here to get mine but honestly they're so overrated and put a lot of unnecessary pressure on girls because if you don't have one 'you're not skinny' just my opinion but yeah
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 6:37pm
via Android

It's not possible for a lot of people to have a thigh gap unless you have wide hips. I like thigh gaps, and I've been blessed with one myself.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 6:56pm
via Android

Do you guys know of any very good workouts and tips for having a thigh gap?  I an not obese or something but I just have to tone up cause lately u gained a bit and it shows at my hips   x

07 Jan
Do HIIT workouts. They build strength and have a lot of cardio benefits. They are a great overall body workout and are great for weight loss and toning up. I recommend going to YouTube and searching Fitnessblender and/or blogilates' HIITilates (HIIT + pilates). Doing them 3x a week and doing your skimble workouts on the other days should yeild some pretty nice results.
07 Jan
And as you probably already know, cut the junk food and eat more fruits, veggies, and lean meat. Drink lots of water. Stick to complex carbs and try to avoid the "simple" carbs. Eat like you are trying to make your doctor proud! Lol. And if water bores you, put some tea and a bit o' lemon in that sucker! Top it uff with some frozen fruit and you've got yourself a glass of paradise :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 3:04am
via iOS
I've been so sooo super obsessed with trying to have a thigh gap! I want to look great in shorts and have a nice butt. I want my thigh just not to touch with my legs about 6 inches apart for my first goal and then I'll work harder for a bigger thigh gap :) but I made a simple workout to get a thigh gap if you are interested
10 Jan
6 inches is pretty extreme. Mine is pretty large and it's only around 3 or 4 inches
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 8:05am
via Android

I have always had one, never thought people find them attractive lol shows u what I know lol.

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 10:44pm
via Android

Id love to have a smaller thigh gap my legs are naturally thin n no how hard I train how much protein I eat I never put muscle on them. Dont see the big deal tbh xx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51