Guy troubles!!!!! XP

5 posts | Original | Recent

Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 8:13pm
via Android

Okay so yea Ik ppl always seem to be complaining about something. But whateves{yeps I did just say whateves} here goes!

So I've been friends with this guy since we were in K-5, so yea we grew up 2gether. Anyway I figured he would realize that I liked him and all and I thought he did but it turned out he had liked my friend. Fast forward about 1½years so now I know most of his exs and we're friends and what not. But I decided that I can't wait 4ever 4 him. And now I like somebody else, so I figured I'm waaaaay over my friend. But unfortunately 4me I'm a sucker 4being cliché. So guess what …………yep u guessed it I still have feelings 4 my friend even though I like the other guy. So 2 questions 1)what would u do? 2)what do u think I should do?

Oh and for those of u that have the habit of commenting "this is not a dating site" or whatever 4get u I don't remember asking u for help. Don't be so pathetically irritating that u have 2 comment something 2 that extent; instead take ur own advice and GO WORKOUT!!!

And 2 those that actually want 2 help THNX!!!!

Image_thumb
145 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 9:49pm
via Android

It depends on who seems into you. If your friends shows no signs of liking you, either tell him how you feel or move forward with the other guy. Also think about the aftermath of telling your friend your feelings. Will he stay cool and continue to be your friend if he doesn't feel the same way? Or will he freak out and avoid you? If you don't think you two will be together, I'd say move on and find someone else to be happy with. Good luck and I hope it all works out!

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 9:55pm
via Android

Tell him how you feel. That why you are not left with regret and wondering what if. Two things can happen either he feels the same way or wants to remain friends.  If it's the latter kudos for being brave and now you can move on or you are now taking a chance on love. Be brave.

Image_thumb
278 Posts
Dec 27, 2013 2:49am
via Android

If you want something you have to go get it,it's either going to make or break your friendship with your friend..but do not date a guy and not be into him a 100%,cause all your doing is using him to get the guy you want jealous and that's not right..so either make a move or don't get involved..its going to get awkward really fast and two people are going to get hurt..and you being friends with his exes shows no good intentions at all..I'm honest and from a guy's point of view I'd say don't get involved unless your 100% sure of what u wanti hope I helped! God bless

Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 12:10am
via Android

Well thnx 4 the advice every1! So I was g2 tell my friend how I feel about him on Thursday but instead I found out he's dating some1 . But hey welcome 2 my life! Anyway had already decided not 2 go after the other guy. I realized that I'm probably not going to get over my long time friend anytime soon. So I'm going to just wait that won't be easy.

30 Dec
You are going to be fine. Focus on you and how amazing you are. When you are ready to be in a relationship it will be with someone that you never have to question if they like you. Hugs
30 Dec
Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!! Thank You sooo much!!!!!! <3
30 Dec
I agree with Antoinette 100%,God has someone out there for u..your young so don't rush,you just live your life and let everything fall into place:-) Good luck and God bless!
30 Dec
All of u are so amazing! Thank You so much for everything I feel so much better now! (3

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51