Self conscious

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 2:42pm
via Android

I love a girl in my neighborhood, but I haven't been able to ask her for friendship.
I'm somehow shy.
Do you think body fitness would solve my self conscious problem?

30 Dec
I can only help.
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 4:17pm
via iOS
If it would help yourself, yes.
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 4:33pm
via iOS
You know what? You just have to stop being a pussy. Go talk to her. Next time you see her just go stop her and say "Hey i'm Amir, I live next door and I throught I whould say hi" your gonna make her smile. I promise. And i'm serious do it next time you see her. Dont weight fore the perfect moment, because if you do it wont EVER happen!
30 Dec
Thanks for suggestion.you know we have lived in same neighborhood for 4 years,and everytime we saw each other,we have just passed without doing anything. It's hard to talk to her after these years.
30 Dec
Okay. I got no experience here, but you might want to start talking to all your neighbors. That way you wont Come across as needy or weird. Your just going to be the guy who talks to everyone :)
01 Jan
NO NO NO DO NOT go talking to ur neighbors about business, that will make u look neardy n weird! Just b urself n get urself 2do it, that would b cool!
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 7:37pm
via Android

What should I say in first impression?

01 Jan
Hey lets go have sex! Or you can use callas suggestion.
01 Jan
Hey lets go have sex... well there are worse ways to approach it. For some girls, myself included, that actually might work!
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 9:23pm
via Android

Okay, some advice from a girl here.

And this will sound sooo redundant... but seriously, just go introduce yourself! Even if you have lived in the same neighborhood for twenty years- it makes no difference.

I dont care who the guy is, i always appreciate it when a guy spontaneously comes up and starts talking to me. It really does put a smile on my face. Chances are it will work with her too.

Just make sure that you walk into the conversation with a bit more to say than just your name. Ask how her day has been going, or something to that CASUAL extent.

Just relax darling. Dont think about it so much! Just go do it.
Best of luck with your girl.

01 Jan
First of all..are you sure you live her? You don't even know her...secondly, don't be shy..I know its hard but the guy to talk to her before you will ask her out and be the one making the memories not you... I like what someone posted..just be the guy that talks to everyone.. That's cute..go for it :-)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 1:00am
via iOS
Compliment her.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51