11 pounds too much

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 2, 2014 8:58am
via Android

Hi I'm 5'7" and I weigh 179. I want to lose it but I don't know how to start. My goal is 164. I'm tired of being harassed and being called fat. If there are and helpfull tips or even suggestions please please type them

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 9:11am
via Android

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 7:25pm
via Android

Hi, I'm sorry that you have to go through that. I think you shouldn't lose weight to make others happy, but for yourself and your health. Forget those losers. Anyway, eat lots of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and lean meats. Watch serving sizes. You can download myfitnesspal to help you count calories. I'd recommend googling TDEE and BMR calculator. The TDEE will be the calories you need to maintain your weight and the BMR is the amount of calories to lose. Still use myfitnesspal but the bmr is more true to you. Do lots and lots of cardio. Mix in some weight lifting with dumbbells and kettlebells too. Good luck!

02 Jan
Allow yourself a rest day once a week and cheat now and then.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 8:27am
via Android

It's not that difficult, i've been through that, i didn't felt that confortable with my body
I'm 4 ft 11" and i weighted 130 lb and I got down to 103 pounds, now I weigh 110 pounds.
You need a lot of motivation, it took me like 6 months, maybe for someone is alot but it's the healthy way hahah i think.
I always recomend myfitness pal when somebody ask me, is an app that records what you eat and the calories of the food and the exercise.
I exercise 5 times a week, 1 hour or more.
Sorry if i wrote something wrong, i'm from mexico, if you want someone to talk or have any question i'm here :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51