4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 6, 2014 11:45pm
via iOS
My brother is getting married in the summer and I'm a brides maid so i want to look good. I seems so long from now but i want start loosing before its to late and creat good habits for myself. Im 16. Any good work outs or tips.?
06 Jan
Just watch what you eat like cut out sugary drinks! I stopped drinking soda cold turkey and lost 5 pounds. Also just working out, doing cardio is helping me :) hope this kinda helps!
07 Jan
Nothing works more than cardio, cardio and more cardio, and a healthy diet both daily. Also replacing your luxuries such as sweets, crisps, alcohol, chocolate, fizzy drinks and energy drinks with some good old fashioned water, fruit and veg I also found plain rice snacks appetizing when I'm peckish. This worked for me I use to be a size 24 now I wear a size 14 I still have far to go but good luck and enjoy xx
30 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 11:56pm
via Android

I agree with Dawn. Cut out highly processed and fatty foods and replace them with fruits veggies and lean meats. Cardio is your friend, find some form that you enjoy and get working. Adding some weight lifting using low weights high reps, and circuit training.

49 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 12:01am
via Android

Eat more fruit vegetables
less high calorie foods
Drink lots of water
Ride a bike
More cardio

1 Post
Jan 7, 2014 12:26am
via Android

Lift weights. Cardio is great but, you get much furtherĀ  when you pair it with weight lifting 2-3 times a week. Its doesn't have to be alot of weight or even very long either.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51