What does girls think about six-pack men?

23 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 11:01am
via iOS
Girls, what do you think of six-pack men? Hotter? Cooler?
28 Jan
Hot!!! But overall fit is best
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 11:15am
via Android

I dnt really care...

11 Jan
If I were interested n a relationship which I'm 100% absolutely completly with a shadow of a doubt NOT interested n...but if I ever were to b a six pack wud b th farthest thing on my mind..I b more interested n who he was..also he'd have to b a man of faith filled with holyghost and fire he wud hav to b very meek NOT hot tempered..I had enough of tht kinda junk n my family...he wud hav to lov me th way I am...and if dnt like cats thn at least lov me enough to let me keep...
11 Jan
Wow you must really hate me Then!! I'm the opposide of everything you wanted XD
11 Jan
Huh??? How cud I hate u just mean I wouldn't b interested n marrying u...my dad was hot tempered I loved him very much my brother ain't much on God but I lov him very much my big brother not much on God far as I knw and hot tempered and I lov him to and I could go on and on...dnt mean Id hate but like I said I ain't looking no how id rather workout or play basket ball or vist my old friends n th home lol and play with my cat
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 11:22am
via Android

Totally hot but how he treats me whats matter the most. I dont really care about his body but his heart

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 11, 2014 11:29am
via Android

i really luv six packs...

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 11:37am
via iOS
Girls I think the question was...

If there was two guys and they where both perfect fore you. But one of them had a six pack, and one had bf of 16% (slim but no abs) who whould you Pick?

Not "what do you want in a guy" we already know that and we are not going to change our personality to fit desires anyway ;)
11 Jan
We neither but still it dnt matter none to me..how bout I just ask both of thm to pick a number 1-10 ? I thnk if u want a six pack its up to u...and if a girl really loves u she gonna not care either way...so its do like a six pack or not? Cuz ur opinion on its most important the rest is jus prefrence
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 11:48am
via Android

What if i SERIOUSLY don't care?
Maybe I could marry someone (that is SO not now) who doesn't have six packs but work with him on an exercise program that makes him do, and so we can both be exercise partners, cause i'm also working on abs (but not manly like abs) Aaand then I can love him more than i already did.... am i not right?!

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:23pm
via Android

Hi

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:26pm
via Android

That is very nice

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:27pm
via Android

Hotter

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:33pm
via Android

Theres no doubt abs are hot

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:37pm
via Android

Well I think they are not

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:39pm
via Android

Hotter

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:40pm
via Android

Me to

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:53pm
via Android

English grammar mistake not noticed be anyone "What does girls think"→"What do girls think"
Gonna tell your English teachers

11 Jan
Lol whn I was n high school my English teacher woud get on cause whn I wrote Id never use any punctuation or cammas or nothing just running out like it was n my head and sh would fuss and Id fuss back an tell her poetry didn't need grammer and sh said write me an essay in y u thnk poetry dnt need grammer so I did and sh gave me a 100 ...sh still made me at least to put dashes so tht readers sh said wud knw whn one thought ended and anther begin :-) sorry tht...
11 Jan
HAHAHAHAHA :D Seriously that made my day :D :D Good job btw ;)
11 Jan
Oh crap i missed that one. Please understand, I'm not from a British or American country. Or even a English-speaking country. I'm studying and improving though.
11 Jan
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 1:33pm
via Android

Edward I didn't mean to correct you, I was just joking. And FYI I am NOT from an english speaking country, I actually belong to the pyramids (Are you surprised?!)
And I never speak English except at school, in studying or when I talk to you guys. So good luck studying! Your English is really good already, we all just miss it sometimes

11 Jan
It's okay! I'm not pissed at you, so chill lol. Your english is good! Very good! I'm studying English hard because I'm planning to study overseas later on college. Australia is an option...
11 Jan
Good for you!! Australia is really a great option. Are you willing to study English there or is there something else in your mind?
11 Jan
I really want to study there because as a pure Asian, I want to get a better understanding of the Western cultures! I love to explore my life! And I love the country, too!
11 Jan
Good luck!! I do think you are really capable of reaching that goal and I totally support it!
11 Jan
Thankyou so much! Anyway, how old are you?
Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 4:41pm
via Android

The one thing that I like about guy's is there hart2014 Legs & Obliques

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 10:26pm
via Android

I don't care but I don't want him so be out of shape

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 10:26pm
via Android

So true

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 12:41am
via Android

Well as long as he treats me good and respects me, I wouldn't mind a little tummy too, at least he could warm me at night

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 4:37am
via iOS
I have never really consider 6 pack a factor in a guy until I started seeing this guy with a six pack and I have to say they are nice to look at and feel. ;)
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 4:48am
via Android

I like a toned stomach more than hard 6 pack abs.
That's just me.

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 7:40pm
via Android

I only like six packs on men if try have it because they worked for it and are healthy. I don't like six packs on uber skinny guys-- they are so low in body at and muscle it is disturbing that they think there tummy is impressive. It's like a female who weighs 200+ lbs bragging she has big boobs lol

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 4:21am
via Android

They're good, but I like a flat belly more than a rock hard one.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51