Drama

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 9:34pm
via Android

Y is it people try to start drama with u even though u didn't do anything. I am so sick and tired of it.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 11:13pm
via Android

Life is a drama...but whn people allow foolish perceptions to rev up  their out of control emotions it becomes fuel to propel their agendas or personal opinions and usually they are just reading into things which are not their...one of my  martial arts teacher years ago showed me a trick I was like how did u do tht? He said the hand is faster thn th eye....a lot of actions can happen faster thn our eyes can recollect thm... the most unreliable witness is an  eyewitness because of ths very fact...if a group of witnesses saw a speeding car take off frm the scene of a bank robbery without a shadow of a doubt their will b conflicting stories some saw a grey car some silver some a light blue its impossible for our eyes to take n every detail in accuracy in a moment of time...ths is the same with perceptions our analizing the facts are rarely the facts at all but just what we view with our eyes or our minds eye and thts how come its easy to jump to conclusions and jump on the band wagon of assumptions...if people are starting stuff for no reason it could be their just taking things wrong jumping to conclusions or making assumptions but in saying all this I also admit that I don't knw all thts going on I only knw what my eyes see and by your statement its very little information to truly knw anything

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 3, 2014 5:22am
via Android

Hey

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51