Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 12:25pm
via iOS
Guys I think that life is not so good for me . I want support
24 Jan
Whats going on?
24 Jan
Huni the guys are right. It is not worth it, when you feel negative about something, try to make it into a positive. Every time you think about it, remember that there is always someone who is going to be gutted if you went through with it. Trust me, I have been there. If you need to talk, I am here
25 Jan
Anna I'm here if you need someone to talk to:-) You are here for a purpose! So don't let you work here go undone. The support you are getting explains itself.
25 Jan
Sweetie nothing is worth your life. Here if u need to talk. I've battled depression all of my life. It helps to talk
25 Jan
Girl love your self , don't bother with other Fools........ Its all about You. Life is short & only One.. ..... Live It..:-) :-)
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 12:40pm
via Android

If you need someone to talk to I'm here. Do you have a kik?

24 Jan
This guy
25 Jan
Bro. Not cool.
25 Jan
Um ok?? What did i say that was, "not cool"? Is it because i asked Anna if she had a kik? If Thats the case all i was doing when i asked that, is if she wanted someone to talk to about this topic and I thought maybe we could talk about it on there. Im just trying to help out ok Cody? Last year i had a classmate commit suicide so this topic really worries me! You know?
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 12:50pm
via Android

Anna, look at the support you're getting.  Even when you may think no cares for you, people do really care. If the people your in life don't show they care, they will be heartbroken if you left this Earth. I pray strength for you! You will make it through this.

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 12:59pm
via Android

Suicidal thoughts are not very uncommon...many people have brains that seem to actively want to kill them. You don't have to believe the thoughts you have now are the absolute objective truth. Making big decisions when depressed, or tired, or lonely, or hungry, ALL of them severely hinder our ability to objectively consider the future. I can't count how many times I've been up at 3am, body full of recreational poison, brain full of doubts and negativity, sure that life was crap, only to wake up the next day in a completely different mindset. I'm not saying its that easy, but just an example of how dependent our thoughts are on our mood and physical state.  I got out of my worst times and it seems like a distant memory of a bad dream now.

If you really want support, google suicide help. There are people out there who can really relate to how you're feeling. They know what its like, and to have the opportunity to connect with and help another person in the same place they were at can almost be just as important to them as it is to the person they help.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 12:59pm
via Android

I feel the same way honestly

24 Jan
But I've tried suicide obviously it doesn't work lol I'm still here... I honestly don't think anyone would notice and if they did they'd probably be relieved that they didn't hav to deal with me anymore but my dad I remember some of his words feelings come and feelings go and feelings are deceiving
25 Jan
Saying lol when it's not funny u r sick
25 Jan
No its Not sick!!!! I'm autistic!!! What's sick is when people assume peoples intentions whn they dnt no what they are talking bout...if you can't say somthing nice don't say nothing at all
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 1:59pm
via iOS
Trust me I've been there it gets better
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 3:54pm
via Android

I pm'd you

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 3:58pm
via Android

anna keep your head up hun in everything u do. life not suppose to be easy but at the end of the day taking your own life dont bring u any peace with yourself you'll still be going thru it. keep positive people around you an youll get positive results.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 24, 2014 4:20pm
via Android

Just want to leave you some love. And say do not give up. Life is so precious. I believe in honest and truth in all things. The lord ask me to pray for you this morning. I had read the replies to you to see if there is someway I can help you. I am hear if you need to talk at all anytime day or night.  I know in this life we suffer much pain and many terrible things. I do not know how you feel. I want tell you about ny stuggle with this problem. I lost my wife in august of 2010. I just almosted stop living at all. Then in 2012 when head to her graveside I told the lord I was ready to die now. He whisper in my ear live. I just shake off until I heard it again. I was ready to give up and did not want to listen. This time when I heard my body was shaking and I was listen then. He always working on all of us he is not finished wuth you. Much love to you and your family. Also much love to all who have replied.

Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 4:25pm
via Android

What gets me up when I'm down is stuff like this
Celia Cruz La Vida es un carnaval

22js_thumb
26 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 4:43pm
via Android

Suicide is never a solution. It might seem like an option but it's never a good one. Life is hard and unfair but there's always literally millions of people that have worse situation but don't give up. So why should you? Don't give up, get up and do what you can! What I've learned (the hard way) is that you shouldn't worry about things you can't change and change things you can. Sounds simple, doesn't it? But it works!
By the way, if you're seeking support, you have some hope left, whatever your situation is. That is the good part. Bad part is that you are looking for it online, which is not the best place to look. Talk to someone you know and trust. Someone who can give you a real hug and a shoulder to lean on. Virtual support might be good, but real human interaction will be much much better!
Best of luck and a virtual hug!
Ugis.

Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 5:12pm
via Android

I have had similar thoughts in the past and have had friends who have gone through with it. The hole that they left behind in so many lives stays with us forever. Remember as long as you are alive there is a chance that things can get better.

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 5:35pm
via iOS
I've been there. Here are some things that helped me. 
get some supplements. I just got one called new mood. It's a vitamin that helps restore serotonin in the brain, which is the chemical that chases bad thoughts away. Talk to a doctor about anti depressants, because depression is your brains way of telling you that something is broken or wrong up there. A lot of the pills restore the balance. 
Try to ease off recreational drugs too. Those can throw off the balance and cause you to be depressed. Drugs aren't for everyone. 
Just try doing something different with your life. A lot of people get depressed when they fall into a routine. Get a hobby such as a musical instrument. I just got myself one of those pianos with light up keys. If you play it when you are depressed you will actually see improvement, usually within 2 weeks. It took me 2 weeks to learn my first song, and now that I have been playing for 2 months I know a few and am faster. When you actually see an improvement in yourself you begin to feel good. You can get a piano for under 100 bucks too. 
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 24, 2014 5:42pm
via iOS
Hi Anna,  you might have some of your hormones out of whack.  There is amino acid theray that u should talk to yr doctor about.  There is a book called the Diet Cure.  Get a copy in yr hands at the book store and read the first few chapters.  You won't believe it!  It can be so simple.  Worth a try.  Keep in touch sweet heart cause your worth it:)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 12:44am
via iOS
Are you having any meds that might give you the idea of suicide? 
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 25, 2014 3:46am
via iOS
Don't give up your friends love you
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 3:52am
via iOS
Keep your head up
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 3:57am
via Android

Stay positive and think about your loved ones..

Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 4:41am
via Android

Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

25 Jan
Tht is so true!!!
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 4:44am
via Android

Pick itself up, life hs ups n downs. Its imp to bounce bk n give it a kick in d backside. Running away is longest race in life in which u have no chance of winning.

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 4:45am
via Android

Go work ur butt off. Get tired, the feeling will go away.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 7:25am
via Android

girl, do you think that this here is the right place to find support in a severe problem like yours?? please consult a doctor in such a case!

25 Jan
Can their be any right and wrong place whn it comes to life or death?? Are professionals the only ones who should be the deciding factor in a crisis situation? And if thts the case how many people will die after buisness hours or die because the crisis help line is busy? Think about it....can their really be a wrong place in which to seek help in a crisis? Surely society hasn't fallen so far yet as to ignore the pleas for help.. as I've learned from reading these thoughtful encouraging hope enduring helping hands tht have reached out to...
25 Jan
Exactly right Hannah, good call. It is awesome seeing the help, support and love coming out here, and, as you said Hannah, wherever one unloads is appropriate. The essential thing is, to unload, vent, rant etc. How do I know, coz my ex brother in law did take his life. The pain he must have been in, he just couldn't express, not even to any of his very close family. The pain his death caused, was beyond belief. Pleas Ana, think about it, look at all the advice, help and love you've been shown here, and think on it all....
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 8:45am
via Android

I was like you you have to tell a friend or family member that you trust. That's what i done and now I have a counciler to help me and it helps so you can do that. And I'm here to chat if you need

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 9:07am
via Android

Go ahead if you think your mother and father have  enough courage to see their daughter's dead body .. now your decision is up to you. 

25 Jan
I remember in highschool a girl went to a local preacher and told him how sh felt he told her to go ahead and do it sh went home and shot herself sh was 15 years old :(
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 25, 2014 10:08am
via iOS
Thank you so much guys do your support 
25 Jan
Life is not so good for a lot of us. I got 5 kids. I love them but at times I don't know what the hell I was thinking but I wudnt change it for the world. Ill tell u one thing tho... if Ima kill someone it wouldn't b myself.... Sometimes u gotta pull urself up n b ur own motivation. Notice what's wrong in ur life n change it.... one question tho. What do I do about these kids? Just kidding...
26 Jan
try n keep your head up :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51