3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 1:46am
via Android

I'm going to prom with my boyfriend this year
I'm by no means " fat" but I'm not slender. I guess you could say chubby ? Anyways, what are some effective ways to slim my stomach down along with my upper arms? I'm getting this gorgeous mint green dress that's one shoulder

185 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 2:21am
via iOS
I'm not an expert but I've found that: 
~cutting down portion sizes (keep it sensible an healthy, just for eat in excess) 
~regularly eating (so breakky, morning tea, lunch, arvo tea, dinner, supper) so your metabolism doesn't go into meltdown. 
~drinking lots and lots of water! :) don't go crazy, but look up recommended amount (I drink about 4L a day) this will flush your system, keep you hydrated and also curb those cravings for unhealthy snacks. 
~browse the workouts on here! Selecting the areas you want to target and the intensity will allow the great Skimble to present you with options suited to you :) 

I wish you all the best and you should post a picture of you and your boyfriend at the formal! You will look beautiful I am sure :) 
08 Feb
Thank you so much! Its the first time he's saw me in a dress or anything and I just wanna look perfect c: I definitely will!
185 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 10:22am
via iOS
My pleasure! That's so cute!! Oh I know I don't know you but I'm so excited/happy for you!! :)
08 Feb
Eek thank you c,: I'm beyond excited

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51