19 posts | Original | Recent

Feb 21, 2014 6:58am
via Android

Be honest am I pretty?:/
A lil maybe idkk:3

22 Feb
You very pretty
22 Feb
This is a trick question right? You're beautiful.
22 Feb
Well, I think you have an answer.
22 Feb
Ahahah THANK YOU ALL!!^-^) Yes I have my answer now
22 Feb
Yes you are very pretty
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 8:55am
via iOS
It's hard to see a good picture of you when your profile is set to Private so that we only have a small picture to look at.

But you look pretty cute from what I can see. On a skale from 1-10 where 5 is averege I whould probably say 7 (honest) possible 8, but it's hard to say without a better picture of your face. so that's pretty good. 
22 Feb
Ahahha aw thanks I'll change it (:
22 Feb
Oh, I have now Come to the conclusion that you are really cute and I whould totally date you if I got the chance ;) So you got nothing to worry about om that front :)
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 12:25pm
via iOS
You look pretty and you look young. If someone tells you that you're ugly it's usually just them being jealous of something..... That or they are just a dick !! 
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 2:58pm
via iOS
Being pretty will only get you so far. You need to learn a skill!
My girlfriend is pretty, but she is also a crazy costume designer, and she is good at science. I started talking to her based on her looks, and I stayed with her because she is really cool!
Get more hobbies and never stop learning! 
22 Feb
Awww that's cute lol I got a hobby (:
1116689_100006431447963_837784932_n_thumb
42 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 3:27pm
via Android

I would say your gorgeous. Far better than pretty!

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 6:34pm
via Android

I think every human being is looks good but its only the matter of your attitude:)

22 Feb
Yes its true thx (:
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 6:43pm
via iOS
This is too shall pass. Don't worry so much about feeling pretty or not. It's how you carry yourself. You attract what you give out.
22 Feb
22 Feb
Your welcome
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 4:10am
via iOS
You got to be playing right ?
22 Feb
No I'm serious. A lot of ppl put me down:/ I just laugh so it won't be I'm hurt or something u know?
22 Feb
Smh , well if you the same girl in your profile pic , then just hating that they not fine like you ;) , you slick look like miss irasel
22 Feb
@John, Damn I wish I could word everything like you. Lol.
22 Feb
Aye why shoot shots at me ??? And i meant fine as in cute
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 22, 2014 4:32am
via Android

Okay you know your pretty and your very skinny...

22 Feb
Thx sometimes I believe not:/ honestly
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 11:33am
via Android

Those people are putting you down coz you're better than them. In every single way. 80% of bullying is coz of jelly belly. (I made that fact up so I had something important to say.) PLEASE, do not let them take away your beautiful smile.

22 Feb
Ahha aww that I was say to myself too but some how it gets to me lol thankks for the tip!! (:
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 6:49pm
via Android

Anyone who puts you down is probably jealous. Love yourself the way you are At the end of the day what other ppl think of you doesn't matter your opinion of yourself is what counts. you are pretty btw but don't let what others think of you determine what you see in the mirror

22 Feb
Thankk you (:
22 Feb
No problem:-)
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 8:10pm
via Android

Yes you are pretty and I mean it, but it's not about what I think about you, it's about what you think about yourself. I know it's hard to do when someone tells you you're not pretty, you won't achieve anything,etc. But you should be able to take that comment and use it on your favor, showing to all that people that shot you down that you're better than them and you can achieve anything you propose to, I'm telling you this because I've been in that situation but I know what I have to do to prove them wrong. I still have some mouths to shut up.

22 Feb
Yes verry true thank you appreciate your comment
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 2:15am
via Android

Yes, you're cute. Whatever boy is rejecting you or whatever chick is talking down on you, forget them. You look young, so I'm assuming the company you keep is rather young also. If the people around you put you down, put them out of your life and surround yourself with folks who build you up.

23 Feb
Yea I'm 17 still young, thanks !
23 Feb
Man, in that case, don't sweat that crap at all - high school is just a short period in your life that won't matter anymore the moment it's over, and truth be told, it shouldn't matter now - just keep being you, somebody will come your way who appreciates you - meanwhile, all those who put you down will be fat baby's momma's with no father present within 3 years of your high school graduation
Image_thumb
88 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 2:18am
via Android

Very attractive

23 Feb
Thank you (:
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 5:10am

That's great! I often assume people become sad when they get bored, so that's why I always suggest getting a hobby. 

23 Feb
Very true, I try doing that to get things off in my mind (:
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 10:06am
via Android

Honestly you are very beautiful.

23 Feb
Thank you, same goes to you =]
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 5:38pm
via Android

yeah ur really pretty

28 Mar
Thankyou (:
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 5:56pm
via Android

I think you're beautiful

28 Mar
Thank u (:
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Mar 8, 2014 10:19pm
via Android

Awe you are very pretty the way that you are. God made us beautiful and precious, so don't ever tell yourself that you aren't or second guess yourself. And most definitely don't let anyone else tell you your not pretty bc its a lie. We all are beautiful in our own ways. Though you may not like something about yourself compared to others,  you can only say your unique. So the moral of the message is don't put yourself down bc you are gorgeous and unique in your own way and take ownership of it hon :)

28 Mar
So true! (: thank you everyone is beautiful (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51