Peer Pressure & Staying True To Your Goal

2 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Mar 11, 2014 1:03am
via iOS
I WANT to go on a diet and start toning up my body for summer and field and track season, but it's difficult when your friends eat whatever unhealthy food they want in front of your face. Advice on staying on my goal and diet ideas?
11 Mar
Do you like to cook?
11 Mar
Yes I do like to cook
11 Mar
Awesome, well I used to have that problem at times, but I like to experiment with food and make it fun. So try making healthy food and add spices and make your recipes that might taste good. I literally just made somethin and eating it right now lol( with vegtables and chicken and spices...taste pretty good). But you can train yourself to start liking healthy food. I like fruit bc its sweet so start one by one and I also make smoothies with almond milk and fruit and ice at times. So try that. And If there are vegetables you...
185 Posts
Mar 11, 2014 9:37am
via iOS
Keep your goal in mind! 
I have a similar problem, all my friends will be eating yummy bad food and they'll make fun of me with my healthy food.
What I say to myself is "I can either let myself go now, and undo a lot of the hard work I've already put in... Or I can say no, cop a laugh and keep on track." 
It's tough and I know I'm not perfect but the best advice I can give from experience is to just keep your goal in focus. 
Hope that helps :) 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51