How do people do it, its tooo bitter?

17 Mar
I chug it.
18 Mar
Don't like the taste just stick to water(: herbal green teas
23 Mar
Gotta have sugar lol
20 Apr
its the way i learned... for me milk in a tea is not a tea... its a milk with nice herbal taste.
22 Jul
Use your mouth :)
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 11:29pm
via Android

Usually with their mouth..

17 Mar
LOOOOOOOL
17 Mar
Lol...haha..
25 Mar
Haha! Gals you don't drink it from somewhere else!;)
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 11:47pm
via Android

Just make it weaker perhaps? :)

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 6:09am
via Android

Slowly lower the amount of sugar in the tea or cut sugar out of their diet. Once I stopped consuming as much sugar I am now unable to drink sweet tea. Or soda. Or anything sweet, really. Sugar is kinda gross.

17 Mar
And I have never put milk in my tea. It seems scary
25 Jul
A lot of people do it,like me..
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 10:04pm
via Android

Try Roibois tea is naturally sweet tasting without sugar. I still add milk to all my tea - but it's special reduced fat milk (only 1% fat).

22 Jul
I drink berry teas its not so sweet but ot much healthy:-)
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 10:17pm
via iOS
Find a sweet tea -.-

Just remember to tjek fore any added sugers.
Icon_missing_thumb
40 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 10:34pm
via Android

What makes me wonder is how do ppl drink tea with milk EWWW anyway u can just make it lighter it could help or just get used to bitter taste it worked for me Lol

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 11:11pm
via Android

That depends on the tea itself & your taste buds

For instance,  I can drink Anise tea without sweeting it. And a little bit of honey (I don't use sugar)when it comes to green or white tea. But when it comes to Hibiscus which is extremely bitter, I put at least a teaspoon of honey to just sweeten it.

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 11:20pm
via Android

Here in egypt we add milk to coffee & BLACK tea, but I don't drink black tea anyway. We also put powdered ginger &/or cinnamon to hot sweetened milk in winter, to warm us up

However The idea of drinking anise tea or hibiscus tea with milk is not that appealing & you would never see it in Egypt!!

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 10:23am
via Android

Just drink green tea helps u lose weight

129_thumb
1 Post
Apr 19, 2014 12:27pm
via Android

I use honey to sweeten my tea.  Honey has some health benifits that sugar does not have.

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 1:59pm
via Android

Well fawzia, tea was always supposed to be had without sugar or milk... That is how you can experience the aroma and taste of good quality tea to the max. But yeah it is an acquired taste at times

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 3:01pm
via iOS
Heheh I m having issue drinking with them... Xoxox
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 4:21pm
via Android

I personally have never had tea with sugar or milk. I would recommend fruit flavoured teas, mint or green tea. They are really delicious on their own in my opinion.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 4:00pm
via iOS
Put honey instead of sugar. Honey is actually pretty good for you and isn't at all fattening. That's what I use. I'd never go back to sugar now. You should give it a try!
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 6:03pm
via Android

Why not to drink milk?..  Milk provides Calcium.. When u workout, ur bones get micro fractures and the Calcium is used to repair these fractures.. So dont omit milk from diet..  Unless u eat Calcium supplements ofcourse.. Also if milk is taken chilled (& without sugar), it helps to control the acidity of stomach..
For more..  Follow my topic.. :)

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 6:52pm
via Android

You can try a lil bit of honey.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 8:08pm
via Android

I use to take 3 sugars in my coffee was so addicted just slowly cut it down and now I couldn't have sugar in my coffee ever. Feel loads better for it too. good luck.

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 8:22pm
via Android

I only drink plain tea. Milk is for coffee. Maybe add some mint leaves/lemon.

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jul 25, 2014 5:04am
via Android

How can you not love it? I leave 2 teabags of black tea in for 30min. I love the bitter taste.  If you drink black or green tea straight up. You eventually will love it that way. Like coffee.

Image_thumb
288 Posts
Jul 25, 2014 9:26am
via Android

In chinese tea or japanese tea they don't put milk or sugar on it go to a chinese or japanese restaruant chinese buffet tell the waiter for chinese tea or at a.chinese dim sum place order a chinese tea in japnese resturant say to the waiter japanese tea green tea or barly tea

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51