I've done cardios (football player), BELLY FAT is still there?!

4 posts | Original | Recent
27 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 12:39pm
via iOS
Hi, I'm 14 and I want to lose belly fat and gain muscle mass! I'm not that kind of guy who sits in front of a computer all the time, I'm active! But it seems that my belly fat is not going anywhere! Can anybody tell me how to lose it fast? Any workout routines, maybe?

Also, what is the ideal age of having sixpack and whatever??
24 Mar
Keep it up! Your only 14 so maybe ur body is not mature enough to build up muscles. Start eating right too :)
25 Mar
No chip i know all teens eat crap load of chips
28 Mar
Brother former footballer to footballer the answer is muscle confusion always change it up your body will work hard cause don't have to much time to get use to it do about work outs 1 min 3 other types back to abs just constantly change ir
237 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 4:16pm
via Android

Change your eating! Green veggies,sweet potatoes,brown rice,oatmeal,low  fruit:canolpe,watermelon,oranges,bananas. Also try doing some spirts,jump roping,moutain climbers! The main thing is your diet abs are really made in the kitchen

260 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 2:03am
via Android

Those diet ideas r all good but don't forget some lean protein chicken,lean beef,fish, serving size about the size of your fist make sure u getting enough sleep or your body gets stress and wants to store up fat

731 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 7:48am
via iOS
And weight train if you want to build muscle. You May want to start with just bodyweight and Then move to weights when you get 16. I don't know if the things people say about weight training fore people under 15 is true, but why risk it?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51