Apr 5, 2014 6:38am
via iOS
Does anyone miss pizza? Or KFC ? Omg I do
05 Apr
KFC is absolutely yuck -_- such "unreal" food
05 Apr
Mmmm Domino's pizza.
06 Apr
You should try pizza using cauliflower as the crust. I personally don't believe in giving up on food. I rather eat it once a month than not at all.
09 Apr
You can still eat pizza once a week without gaining weight :) make it simple: margherita (tomato sauce+mozzarella chiese) or vegetarian (tomato sauce+fresh mozzarella cheese+fresh veggies). Wheat flour and cheese are not enemies if you dont overeat them :) 80grams of wheat flour per meal to make your own pizza/pasta/bread is good in a diet to lose weight, 100 gr if U are working out daily.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 6:53am
via iOS
I fkn love pizza & anything bad for you.
05 Apr
Lol me to...but I'm resisting it all. Omfg it's hard tho
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 9:28am
via Android

I still eat pizza. Homemade ones with lots of fish and cheese.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 10:53am
via Android

I eat healthier versions of pizza and French fries. Though not often. Homemade pizza with lots of veggies for toppings. And thin cut potato slices baked in oven with a little seasoning. If you close your eyes. You might think they were mickey D's fries. Lol! Seriously though. :-)

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 5, 2014 10:43pm
via iOS
I still eat pizza mainly because I am a 14 year old with the appetitite of a 3 year old! Although its not good you can still always make your own or cut back on how much you eat and also have healthy sides with it and drink lots and lots of water and burn it off !:) don't deprive yourself it will only make keeping your diets consistency harder!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51