This might sound dumb but..

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 7:43pm
via Android

How long will it take a guy like me whos 5'10 and is 135 pounds and is physical active to achieve a six pack.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 7:55pm
via Android

A month or 2 .it depends on how much muscle you aleady have ,but if you eat healthy and workout your abs daily till exhaustion .You will have them in no time . If you really want a six pack , the amount of time required to achieve one shouldn't bother you.

15 Apr
Is there a certain ab work routine I should follow? What kind of food should I eat and stay away?
15 Apr
Workout with weights to feel resistants on your abs they will pop out more vs being flat
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 8:16pm
via Android

Drink lots of water , nothing high in fat like fried food and processed food . Eat lean meats like tuna , turkey and chicken without skin .Eat vegetables and fruits and nuts in moderation . Crunches ,  reverse cruches , planks , push ups and sit ups are good exercises for abs  .Push yourself till you feel you can't go anymore when working out .Don't over eat no more than 300 calories of your daily calorie requirement.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 8:20pm
via Android

Can I still do my protein diet. That consists of scrambled eggs for mornings and lunch?

20 Apr
You have to eat more than scrambled eggs, you need vitamins and minerals, and i think also carbs..i was going through your pics and i think you need to put some weight on so your muscles can grow !
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 3:34pm
via Android

Well maybe , eggs do have a decent amount of protein .However ,it is high in cholesterol  .you can only about eat 2 or 3 eggs a day , if you want to stay healthy .

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 10:18am
via Android

If ur bout 15 u need bout 150 grams of protein per day

19 Apr
A human body can only absorb a.k.a digest 30gr to 40gr of protein for each post workout
20 Apr
But 150 gr of protein per day does sound realistic to me..i'm a girl and i consume about 90 or 100 gr per day and a good friend of mine, does eat 150 gr
21 Apr
Do I really look like 15 lol. Bc I'm a few months until 18.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51