Why do girls like guys with big butts?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 9:54pm
via Android

It's kinda weird to me, why do girls like guys that have butts... Sometimes bigger than there's! I want my butt to stay small she can deal with it but I wuld like to know!? What's so good about a dude having a butt!!

23 Apr
Omg I love big butts on guys! Idky just looks so good in jeans ;)
23 Apr
I know right? Creeps the shit out of me sometimes. But girls get it from guys so it's all the same... Slightly weirder though. :)
23 Apr
That post was supposed to be in reply to Kendric's lol.
26 Apr
Big buts on guys.. Nah
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 10:20pm
via Android

Lol tbh, I don't like guys that have a big butt or bigger than mines. That's just weird to me and its weird too, how girls like that I prefer guys with nothing more than a small butt.

22 Apr
Agreed :)
24 Apr
Kenai, I feel yu there. Im 42 around the hips. So a guy would either b overweight or have a muscle model body. Nd still he would have to b like the hulk. Hehehe!! :) I like a juicy bootie too. :-D:-D:-D
24 Apr
24 Apr
Just forgive me for screwing up your name.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 10:34pm
via iOS
Yeah, i also find it weird. For me, big butts look way better on the female body and just strange on guys.  and i've always loved my husband's small ass. 
22 Apr
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 4:53am
via iOS
I saw a man with quite a ginormous gluteus Maximus  once.... Hmmm. It was not to my liking.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 5:30am
via Android

Personally I enjoy guys and girls with big butts :)

26 Apr
Guys and Girls??? ;)
28 Apr
Yessss
28 Apr
bisexual
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 6:45am
via Android

I dont think you need to worry. Plenty of girls who like both. And any guy who has a 'big' but which isnt just fat worked hard for it and i dont believe they do that for the ladies :p

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 23, 2014 10:40am
Booty is just amazing!!!! Don't you like something to hold on to? Hehehe. We do too. It isn't necessarily that the ass is big. It's that the ass is round and juicy! Lil jiggle but not too much. I like a toned ass. Nothing too much. Cuz if a guys ass is bigger than mine we have a problem. Im 42 around the hips... so he would be over weight for that.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 2:51pm
via iOS
For a girl, yes
Bit for boys I only like slim muscular butts for men, but not bigg or fat
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 4:21pm
via Android

Girls also like tapping Haha

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 9:23pm
via Android

??????

Image_thumb
278 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 10:14am
via Android

It's not that women like a big but,it's just because a woman wants a man who she can feel safe with and has meat on his bones,and having a large but means higher BMI so so it's a win win situation...so don't be fooled gents,gain the muscle and work hard and then as long as she feels safe then it doesn't matter if u have a big butt or not its her security and that's all that matters.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 2:35pm
via Android

Cuz its something to hold?????? lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51