How to lose Belly Fat

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 27, 2014 3:47pm
via iOS
I really have this concern about my tummy but I guess every teenager like me worries about their tummy as well
29 Apr
Except from excercise. Drink lots of water /eat natural /prefer walk to transport. ..........avoid junk food,oily food and don't worry
Hw123_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 7:29pm
via Android
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 7:45pm
via Android

A lot of people worry about their tummy. It's a difficult one! Exercise alone won't do much good. If you want to lose weight, you'll need to diet as well. Veg, fruit, protein,... Remember, as a woman, you need a minimum of 1200 calories a day.
Now, there's plenty people on here who can give you much better advice. But in ways of exercise, go for cardio and abs workouts. The more you sweat, the better. Just make sure you stay hydrated with plenty of water.

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 9:11pm
via Android

Besides the ab workouts, Janna has it right. You can't target fat loss, you can only target where you gain muscle mass, so if you do ab workouts, your tummy will just look bigger, because you gain muscle mass under the fat.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 9:21pm
via Android

I know people say 1200 calories... But rather than counting calories in everything that you eat make sure you good healthy food. Low fat, low carb, high protein diet. I'm currently doing work placement in Nutrition and that is what I find most dietitians tell their clients. Because when you start counting calories you can easily get discouraged and starve yourself if you go above the recommended amount.

Exercise is also very important. Cardio is probably one of the best forms. Do HIIT workouts for atleast 20 - 30 mins a day

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51