How to build glutes?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
117 Posts
May 15, 2014 3:49am
via Android

I have no butt what so ever and I'd like to have some curve some definition .... Any tips people?

15 May
Lots of squats and lunges, doesn't have to be with much weight, if any at all
15 May
Can you give me estimated amounts. I do 20 a day first thing in the am and last thing before bed. Plus when I do workouts I do a 100 squats and 50 lunges 25 per side (do to bad knees)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 15, 2014 4:34am
via Android

It just depends on how much your body can handle. If you're doin just body weight squats, might want to start adding weight, increasing little by little every couple days. Plus if you are needing t i gain, you will need to eat plenty of healthy calories and proteins.

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 15, 2014 7:02am
via Android

Iv made a topic about building glutes. Dont think its really hard to find. Has in my eyes all the info you need. Goodluck.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 17, 2014 3:25pm
via Android

Weighted squats and leg press. Really squeeze your ass at the culmination of each rep!

Image_thumb
159 Posts
May 20, 2014 7:39am
via Android

Neither did I..squats didn't help. But Bulgarian split squats work amazing!  Ul see the difference in a day or 2 .. Do around 10-12 reps at least.
Also donkey kick backs and backward or reverse plank where u squeeze your glutes as you push  yourself to the top ..
Just these 3exercises and ul have glutes in no time :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51