I've had stretch marks sense I hit puberty and it makes me cry every time I look in the mirror

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 19, 2014 2:58am
via Android

I hate my body but I'm not all that motivated I'm always coming home from school and sleeping I would jog if I didn't live were I live, I want to feel good about myself but its hard because my body is built like my dads almost all muscle except for my legs and now my arms and I think my neck or chin :, ( I just want it all gone and to feel good about myself

19 May
Just do it and do your best like never give up
16 Jul
I have a muscular figure. Embrace that shit! Just think how much easier it will be to reach your goals with your body image, whatever it may be. In just 5 days, I have toned up more than I expected. Everyone is different, take your time, think about what it is you want to achieve and make small but reasonable goals.
Image_thumb
70 Posts
May 19, 2014 11:55am
via Android

Sorry to say but complaining doesn't do shit (believe me, I know).
But in response to our complaints and excuses, we need to come up with reasons why we should. Reasons why we deserve it.
If you want something, don't ask for help or sympathy, go get it. You can do it.

27 May
Hey dude, you don't have to be a dick about it
28 May
...woah, I wasn't trying to be a dick. I'm merely attempting to motivate her through the use of blatant truth and empathy. That ok?
Image_thumb
123 Posts
May 19, 2014 3:04pm
via iOS
I was like that as a teenager, putting on weight and sleeping a lot, def sleeping when I came home from school.   I eventually found out I had a slightly under active thyroid.  I had to have regular bloods and a daily thyroxine tablet but that was all it was.   It might be worth checking out though.
22 Jul
Lol me too. Thyroid can really screw up your metabolism. But at least now I watch what I eat and I actually work out.
Image_thumb
30 Posts
May 19, 2014 10:08pm
via Android

I've had low self esteem, shyness and anxiety my whole life and it really holds you back, I know. Then one day I thought stuff this I've had enough of being miserable, I have to make the best of what I've got, even if it's not that much. So I tried to stop worrying what I thought others were thinking about me. I began respecting my body by stopping drinking (I used to drink way too much), eating healthier and exercising. Just by doing these simple things something unexpected happened, I actually felt good about who I was for once, and less like a misfit.

I'll never be a model by any means but I feel fit and lean, and proud of myself for my progress. Changing myself on the outside changed me on the inside too.

Go for it. What have you got to lose?

Image_thumb
159 Posts
May 20, 2014 7:19am
via Android

Lucky you.  I wish I had a more muscular body. And Im trying so hard to get one.
And u already have one. Im so jealous. lol

22 May
Stretch marks....most woman have them due to our jeans....you exercise...drink plenty of water and embrace them. Say fu×× it :) I have them too but they will go down a lot with exercise.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 1:11am
via iOS
I'm going the ought the same my stretch marks developed when I turned nine and got worse when I turned eleven..... I have xtra fat on my chin/neck area and my arms rare horribly jiggly
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 15, 2014 1:19am
via Android

Thanks

Jul 16, 2014 8:28pm
via Android

Strech marks are terrible, indeed, but there are ways to make them a lot less noticeable, like getting a little tan, eating health foods who can help skin flexibility, and who knows? Maybe one day (hopefully soon), there will be a solution for strech marks and even split ends maybe.
You should try and find fun exercises that will make working out less of a dragg, like maybe martial arts / danciing, or something.
Imagine the look on everyone's faces when you show them those new muscles, shove it in their faces and talk about how you can do 200 pushups without catching a sweat,  get them to join you even and compete against each other, biking competitions.
That moment when you'll look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Oh my God, is that a pack?! I think I see the start of a six pack!" Worth it. Just imagine and do it.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 2:50am
via iOS
I've had stretch marks for some time now n I hate them and people would always say to use Cocoa butter. Other people would always say it doesn't work so I didn't believe it. So many stores sell (so called) cocoa butter when it has so many other chemicals in it that it doesn't even effect what it should. I found a bar of cocoa butter in Walgreens!! that was 100% cocoa. I used it for 2 weeks n I lost 50% of my stretch marks n lost 70% of my scars on my legs. It's amazing!!really works!!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 22, 2014 7:21pm
via Android

Oh uh...
That's great news for one thing..
I'm definitely trying it, but how often  did you use it?
At what times?
I hope, I don't attract any bugs onto me, using at night time..
Duh! Asians!

22 Jul
22 Jul
I used it everyday at night...if you use it and go in the sun you will get really tan really fast ..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51