Depression and lossing weigh

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 1:45am
via Android

Hello

I'm 16 years old female. I started lossing weight on September 2013. I used to be 63 and I reached 55. On January things started to change, I had a severe depression, I couldn't workout and I started to overeat. I'm still struggling with depression and I gradually over time started to gain weight. Now,I'm about 58 and this is makin my depression worse. I want to lose weight and I want to get the perfect body, but there's always something keeps me away from working out. Any tips:(?

05 Jun
That happened to me when I was 16 I was 120 pounds now im 150. But im getting back into working out like I used to but a lot of bad things happened and i stopped caring about being healthy im 20 years old now I let it go on for to long. I didnt wear a bathing suit the whole last summer and missed out on a lot because of how depressed I was and how I felt about myself . But eating better foods is a good way to start if you dont have the motivation to work...
05 Jun
A few tips I used are to take the yolk out of any eggs you eat and just use the white part it has less calories and no fat but it still has the protein, also fat free yogurt has protein and helps your digestive system, and green tea speeds up metabolism. Pita bread is usually very low in fat or fat free and is good for making sandwiches and dipping in stuff.
11 Jun
Sweety, first of all i think U should seek help for ur depression, not only bcs thats one of the reasons ur overeating (at least i think i got so) but bcs ur still Young and deserve to be happy and smiley :) also dont try to chase perfection, no one is perfect. What is perfect for U may not be perfect for someone else and vice versa. Just try to take ur time and lose weight healthily (if ur actually overweight!) <3
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 2:36am
via Android

I'm in the exact same boat. 18, but otherwise the same. I hope you're talking about kilograms? This app is really great in that setting the goals and seeing the goals will inspire you to do it. Additionally, if you try to exercise right after you get out of bed or right before you get in, then it's less of something you have to make time for. Also, especially if you do it in the morning, that release of endorphins will kickstart your day with a good decision and a good mood. It's very gratifying to have accomplished something so early in the day, which should also get your serotonin levels up. Hope this helped :)

05 Jun
hey my names koda, and I totally understand. I'm 18 and I've been diagnosed with severe depression, anxiety disorders and difficulties regarding to eating disorders. I over eat, then under eat, then work out like crazy, then stop all together. It's super hard when I don't have a good support network, because my family try's but they don't understand why I want to workout and why I want to lose weight. So I totally understand how you feel, just thought you ought to know x
11 Jun
Ikr! This is exactly what's happening to me.. thank God I started to workout and eat more healthy food.. I'm not motivated like I used to be, but its getting better !! Thank u
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 7, 2014 8:24pm
via Android

Hi,
I sailed in the same boat for a year. Luckily I started with yoga and my depression is gone now. I hv been practising for almost 2 yrs now and I feel I am completely out. Depression is caused when our body is filled with toxic air. Regular exercise keeps our body fit which automatically helps our mind. Breathing pattern is very important. All the best.
Regards,
Bala

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 9:23am
via Android

Thanks a lot.. that's really helped.. I'm trying my best to workout and I did today! I worked out for 1 hour and it feels so good

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51