How can i get my vlines back o;

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 9:30am
via Android

So I used to have vlines... N now I want them back. What exersise do yu reccomend?

08 Jul
Try doing more cardio. Watch your diet! It is extremely important to watch your diet. Do not eat any sugary foods before bed cause that causes the fat from the food to store in your body faster especially in the ab region. Your doctor might tell you to eat a lot of fruits but most fruits are packed with carbs and startches such as bananas. Do more lower ab exercises along with oblique excercises. Your lower abs are actually not even considered a muscle so working your lower abs more will potentially help.
08 Jul
Lol. So much broscience XD
08 Jul
What excersises should I do for my lower abs tho? N this is great thanks
08 Jul
There's an exercise called toes to bar. Simply hang onto a pull up bar and bring your toes up to the bar keeping your legs straight as possible. Also, leg lifts is a good excercise for your lower abs. Lie on your back keeping your hands at your side and lift your legs about 6 inches above the ground and stay in that position for at least 10 seconds. After that do the same but for 15 seconds then 20. There are more lower ab excercises but they're too complicated to explain. Try looking up lower ab excercises on bodybuilding.com
08 Jul
Thank you (:
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 11:37am
via iOS
What you did to get them the first time Will probably work again ;)

In any case getting it more visible takes lower abs to increase the sice of the area, and diet to remove the fat covering it.

Hope it helps :)
08 Jul
Lol I don't remember what I did but thanks (:
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 4:22pm
via Android

So where do you live?

08 Jul
She lives in Arizona (yes i'm a psychic)
08 Jul
Lol oh gosh and yes I live in Arizona (:
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 6:25pm
via Android

Do you speak Spanish?

08 Jul
Yes I do (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51