Ate Red Velvet cake!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 2:02am
via Android

Okay so today is my second day working out. I went to the park to jog the trial. I even took the skin off of my fried chicken. That's when my sister come in my room with some red velvet cake. That's when I lost it! And took her cake then I went in the kitchen and ate another! I felt bad.. So I punished myself by drinking so much water I felt like regurgitating! But the good news I did not my stomach is fool though.. Was it good that I drunk all of that water?

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 7:23am
via Android

Your still alive so I would say so, you can technically drown drinking to much water at one sitting!

As for the red velvet cake I have no idea what that is...but your human, I was so busy last night I had a indian takeaway with all sode bits was so nice...

But im not beating myself up about it calories wise im still under 2500 but more than the 1900 im aiming for daily, im still working towards my goals and they will come...

It's life forget it and keep going!

17 Jul
P.s fried chicken even with skin off isnt good...flash fry and grill is a lot better for you...maybe not as nice but you can add spices or herbs!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51