Thought on Lesbians/Bisexuals.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 5:31pm
via Android

Im a lesbian. Here in MS, I don't get bashed out like that because I feel that being LGBT is becoming a trend. And it's sad to say , but it's true. Any other lesbians or bi's? Not to hook up or anything. Just to make friends, talk, workout buddies? Anything. And for straight people, what are your thoughts? Like em? Love em? Hate em? Just a curious cat over here.

24 Jul
Lesbian, bi, straight whatever label you can think of...non of em get me fit ad good as a workout ffs people are on about sexuality now...its a fecking fitness app not a dating or coming out app...seriously what the feck! !
24 Jul
I understand it's a fitness app, sir. I'm not here to date. I'm not here to come out. Hell, I already did. Im here to workout, stay fit, socialize with people in my age group (cough, cough) ... Me making this forum is my own doing. Not everything in life is about fitness. It's great that you feel that way, but if tou have any issue with this forum? - then I suggest just not to comment. Ha, cool?
24 Jul
No feck off your spoiling what could be a good app to chat about sexuality im sure there other apps for that dickhead
24 Jul
And your mad becauseeeee? Ha. I find this quite humorous. Are you upset that I am a lesbian? Do you not agree with the sexuality? Now tell me, Mr.Matt - Why exactly are you upset?
24 Jul
Damn tell him girl!!! Hey sent you a pm
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 6:11pm
via Android

Im Bisexual it's good to know someone from the LGBT family  is here

24 Jul
Thats wassup. So like are you confused or do you know for a sure fact you like both? Cant pick? Eh.. sorry. Im just a curious being.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 6:28pm
via Android

Lol it's fine i get that alot but i like both 100%... im not curious

24 Jul
Ok, cool
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 6:38pm
via Android

This obviously doesn't pertain to you and if you had a problem why waste your time writing?

24 Jul
Agreed :-)
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 6:41pm
via Android

If you want the truth.......I do not support it. Then there's a side saying I can't judge you, because god our lord and savior made you that way for a reason........I'm sorry not a supporter......but definitely not a hater. My roommate is interested in men, and I support him......he's moving to NYC to marry his fiance. So no hater here, just not a supporter.

24 Jul
Thanks so much. No need for the apologies. Everyone is titled to their own opinions. Amd thanks for coming on this the right way unlike that other Asshole. But congrats to him & thanks for your opinion
24 Jul
No problem :-)
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 7:34pm
via Android

Cause dumb feckers like you are spoiling it...

You've gone to the trouble to join a fitness app to ask for opinions on lesbians...16 years old it shows in your immaturity! 

24 Jul
Alright. Lets think on this. What's more immature? A) Being able to have a fitness app to workout regularly and still find the time to discuss about fitness/Workouts/ and other miscellaneous things? Or B) Being a grown man letting a 16 year old girl get under his skin, when he can First: Go to other forums and talk about exactly what he wants to with people of his age & Second: Make a choice to have self control and not make himself look like a complete douchebag for anyone to see?
24 Jul
Im just saying. This little "bitch fit" you're having? Its like .. going nowhere with me. And it's damn sure isn't gonna help you or change anything. So thank you alot for your opinion. Tootles.
24 Jul
Matt i totally agree with you. This is a workout app after all.
24 Jul
Thanks Sam..im not against anyone's sexuality. .but to join up and straight away on to this..I just dont get it
24 Jul
Exactly me neither but never mind, people will always post stuff like this, just got to ignore it. It is everywhere on here.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51