Lose weight

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 4:27am
via Android

My age 15 16o cm and 52 kg I was 60 ok and I wanna be 47 but is 52kg is bad !!

26 Jul
52 kg is not a bad weight! Don't try to lose mor weight it can afect youre helth badly! Insted if you want to lock leaner try to build som muscels Insted! I promies you that you will be more hapy whit youre body, and you don't have to disparage youre helth!
28 Jul
Im 16 9 stone really wanna lose a stone or 2 i do work outs most days but havnt been eating healthy i feel hungry all the time and cant stop eating and craving foods constantly and i try not to eat late but some nights i eat loads of sweets and crave choclate how do i get my appatight Back someone help please ???!!
28 Jul
I'm not familiar with the use of stone as a measuring unit can you please translate it to kilograms or pounds? :) any way lets start with your habits and your goals: What do you eat on a daily basis? How do you exercise? When do you exercise? what is your goal? are you just loking to be healthy? or do you want to lose fat and get some lean muscles and still be healthy? or are you planning on entering any sports competitions or bodyfitness? tell me! :) you can message me in private if you don't want to...
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 1:46pm
via Android

I wanna lose those extra kilos cauze I'm afraid to gain weight again and be 60 so I wanna be 47 but u're right It already affected my health now I can't stand doing exercise for 6 minutes!! So I will try to eat healthier and build muscles

26 Jul
try to find a way of exercising that you think is fun. :) 60kg is not a bad weight especially if it means some more muscels! start eating helthy by quit eating all yunkfoods and prossesed foods! eat a broad variation of meat, vegetables and fruits. you kan cut down on crabs depending on how musch you move but don't cut it all out! try to move as musch as you can and you will feal happyr and have more energy! :) it's a good first stepp! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 3:43pm
via Android

Yes you're right i'll try that thanks oscar for ur advice :)

27 Jul
You're welcome Rana! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51