Can eat whatever and workout and achieve the body you want

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 6:58pm
via iOS
I want to get abs but I keep eatting whatever I want and I eat some fruits and veggies everyweek but majority what I eat is not healthy I majority eat rice and chicken and I don't drink soda cause it bad for you and I drink water,lemonade and grape juice only please help just tell me will I achieve that body I want if I can eat whatever and still workout like crazy
26 Jul
No the saying is "abs are made in the kitchen" no matter how hard u work ur abs and muscle tone will be under a later of fat
26 Jul
26 Jul
You gotta diet or you will never see the results you want! Don't eat any fried foods, fast food, or junk food. Keep plently of fruits & vegetables around! Eat 4-5 small portions a day instead of 3 big portions! Also drink warm lemon water in the morning before you eat or drink anything. It boosts your metabolism, gives you energy, helps with weight loss, and so much more!! Just squeeze a half of lemon into 6 ounces of warm not hot water! This really helps me!
26 Jul
Thanks Kalyan I'll try to diet im not overweight I just need to get toned
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 7:50pm
via iOS
Maritsa R so if I follow your steps will I see improvements cause I really want it sooo bad but it's like I'm not eatting good so I will follow your way but can you please message me and tell me more of what I should do cause your really a big help
28 Jul
I sent you a detailed message! Let me no if you have any other questions!
28 Jul
You will see improvements in your body & your health!
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Jul 27, 2014 12:24pm
via Android

I'm going to be honest I've been on my journey for 4 years. I ate what I thought was healthy.  Yes I had lost 40 pounds while eating what I wanted on weekends, but I didn't get to goal weight or tone that I wanted. 3 months ago I clean up my diet and start workout programs that didn't bore me. Now 3 months later lost 19 pounds, and 10 inches reached goal weight.  And I'm getting comments on my body toning!!

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jul 27, 2014 1:03pm
via Android

Seriously NO!! ..I'm sorry but that's not the good way..eat healthy instead it doesn't have to be a punishment or a diet for a certain period..do it for ever..you will not only achieve your ideal body but also more health which is truly important for us..BELIEVE ME !!!

27 Jul
Thank you for tell me
27 Jul
You're welcome!! If you need further tips text me here mahasobhy96@gmail.com
27 Jul
Thank you and I will I really want to get toned and get abs so I will
27 Jul
Okay ;)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 27, 2014 1:34pm
via Android

" Abs are made in the kitchen " But if you have a lot of cravings, go for fruit or vegetables. Especially veggies are low in calories, you can almost eat them unlimited.
So no, you cannot eat whatever you want. Just eat 5 small meals a day ( works for me ) and you'll be fine without starving ;).

27 Jul
How about me eatting chicken and rice because mom makes that mostly out of all the food she makes
27 Jul
Thats completly fine and high in protein, just be sure that you eat veggies with it
27 Jul
Yeah I love eatting lettuce with my chicken so that's good but also thank you because I would of been just eating everything I want and workout but thanks for tell me to change my diet thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51