Lean Muscle Gain. Any Advice.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 5:52am
via Android

Before I head back for my final year of highschool I want to show up looking better than ever.

300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 6:32am
via Android

Why? How about you concentrate on your book/homework. Good looks is not better then smarts.

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 8:43am
via Android

Take CLA, conjugated linoleic acid. Helps burn fat and support lean muscle mass.

01 Aug
Research cla, and find what works for you. Everyone has there own methods of reaching their goals. I'm only throwing suggestions out there. Good luck.
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:16pm
via iOS
Okay. Don't follow jenas advice.

First thing you have to know is that good results won't Come fast. It's going to take at least 1 year.

If you already have a good Deal of muscle you May be able to Cut Down before School start, but if your just starting out it just wont happen.

If you want to build muscle the first thing you want to do is start a workout program. I like starting strength or stronglift 5*5 going to the gym is the most effective way to do it.

The second thing you want is to start eating more. You want around 2-3G of protein Per kg of bodyweight (1-1,5 Per pound) and minimum 50g of different types of fats (no trans fats) and Then fill in with carbs till you hit 500kcal above your maintiance. 

There you go. Building muscle is that simple :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 6:46pm
via Android

I finished my junior year with a 3.86 GPA, so school work comes easy to me.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51