Can you give me some advices to be inshape I'm 12 years old and my weight is 56 KG.

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 3, 2014 9:39pm
via Android

Thnx guuys

03 Aug
First off your weight is good. Im 60.2kg. You want to be thinking about training 3 times a week for at least 20 minutes. As you become fitter you can j crease the minutes and how often you train. Running is the least effective way to lose weight but shouldnt be avoided. Weight training is the most effective way but if you want to train for endurance you should lift light and increase the reps of sets. For example, 5kg at 15 reps x 4 sets. Your training should involve continuous and interval. Continuous and interval may be applied to...
03 Aug
Liam you reallyyyyy helped thnx ^_^ ♡
03 Aug
I saw your picture, i think you r really inshape Liam. =D
04 Aug
Youre welcome and thank you:-)
04 Aug
URW :)
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 3, 2014 11:26pm

Your weight is perfectly healthy for a girl your age! And you're still growing so it is most likely to change. I don't know what is up with this weight craze. I think it is good that teenagers try to be fit and healthy but don't overdo it. If you want to be healthy and fit try to find a sport you like, best with some friends. Maybe soccer, cycling, swimming, dancing, why not rock climbing.... There are a ton of excercises you could do. And 5 kg for lifting are way to much for your age. Try lifting 5 packs of milk for a few minutes..... ;) 

03 Aug
Thank you :) ♡ am gone start tennis from tommorow =)
04 Aug
Soccer is by far the best! I was 80 pounds when I started soccer and now I'm 90, ten pounds of pure muscle (;
04 Aug
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Aug 3, 2014 11:47pm
via iOS
Keep fit, don't get into working out at your age! Play sports and get lots of exercise, eat healthily but don't get caught up by calories etc. Just be the healthiest version of you you can be and save the working out for when you're older :)
03 Aug
Thanx Madeleine 《^_^》
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 4, 2014 2:40am
via iOS
I'm 13 and I weigh 90 pounds. Idk how much that is in kg but I'm really small. Anyways, the way I keep thin is I restrain myself from eating to much for dinner. I eat every 3 hours. I don't eat after 8pm and I eat as healthy as I can (which usually doesn't work because I'm eating ice cream right now) eat a large breakfast , medium size lunch , and small dinner. Everytime you eat to much you're stomach grows a little. So don't stuff yourself! Hana I hope this helped and good luck Hun!❤
04 Aug
Hhhhhhh thnx madison :* ♡
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Aug 4, 2014 9:59am
via iOS
Try to do triceps dips,sit ups and squats every day. If you want you can try to do every day a bit more. Also, try push-ups. When they are too hard you can stand ob your knees and try them like this. Not so effective but way easier!  Have fun and good luck,
Marco 
04 Aug
Thnx MARCO :) ^_^
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 8:21pm
via Android

Hi  don't worry about that OK your perfect

08 Aug
Really thnx nadine :* ^_^ ♡
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 8:23pm
via Android

That's not good I'm 100lb OK and that's healthy for me you not just eat normaly

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 8:26pm
via Android

U still gota lot of growin to do sweetheart dont concern urself  with the stigma of being inshape. Ur already in shape just stay active n then when ur my age itl be easy to maintain

08 Aug
Ok thnx =D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51