Time Trouble

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 9, 2014 8:45pm
via Android

Hi! For quite a while I've wanted to get back into doing some exercise, but I struggle to make time for it since I have school, friends and homework, and this year I'm having shooting practice and I'm going to do voluntary work.
I'm determined that this is the time I'm going to get time for work outs, but I don't know how to get everything done.

Anyone here that have any tips or ideas for how to get room for things? Desperate!
Thank you for your time! X

09 Aug
same here! u need to find a morning time its the best option,gd luck.
09 Aug
Guess I should get to fit something in there. My parents make me get up at 6 am. Always. Haha (;
09 Aug
If it's important enough to you you'll make time! May mean something else gets less time but well worth it if you want to be fit!
09 Aug
Mhm. (: I've tried earlier, but sooner or later, it just doesn't happen... - this time I'm going to be able to get it done though!
09 Aug
20 minutes of intense exercise at least 3 days a week is sufficient to reach fitness goals! Best of luck :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 10, 2014 2:33am
via Android

Same used to happen to me...but I decided to start my workout routine right after work, no matter what...and it works! It takes me only 1 hour of exercise and I'm done with it. (I started last week) good luck :)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 2:39am
via Android

We all are busy. All have just 24 hours in a day. In the end it all comes down to what you really want. Initiative and consistency as rock Johnson put it, is the key to achieve your goals. So put fitness right at the top of your priority list. You will FIND time!!!

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 7:11am
via Android

In the time it took you to write this you could have been doing burpees.
Combine friends and exercise!

10 Aug
Sorry if that came off as rude
10 Aug
No no, of course not (:
10 Aug
I phrased it rude I'm glad you didint find it that way
10 Aug
10 Aug
Why the Winky face? I mean I like it, just curious ;)
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 8:47am
via Android

Me too. Wake up early and do workout or do it on last week .

Image_thumb
83 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 9:36am
via Android

It's a common problem nowadays. You can do the "busy person workout" ahah let me explain. You don't have much time, so when you wake up, before having breakfast you perform 2xfailure kneeling push ups (for example), then you have breakfast and go to school etc, when you turn back home you do 2xfailure bodyweight triceps extensions  etc. What I mean is to split your workout through the day. The muscles will still work, and will still be worked out. The only thing is: if you have to drop some BF%, it will go down slower than a full 20-30 mins tabata workout.

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 6:07pm
via Android

It's all about making time by getting up a little earlier, or finding it during a day. I have days where I'm in lab or class from 8am to 1030 pm with just a single 2hr break in the middle. I eat as fast as I can whenever I can and use my lunch break to hit the fitness center on campus. It's a pain.  It's not always going to be easy, but it's worth it in the end.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51