How much should I work out a day?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 20, 2014 12:37am
via Android

So I'm tired of being the slowest one I'm class and being made fun of four it and decided to lose weight. Should the beginner people like me do two exercises a day or once a day? Also what's the best exercise to loose weigh?

21 Aug
dude eat less work more don't have oily food oliy things if u really want loss ur wight u should have set goal how many Wight u have to loss in a week join the gym that best u can do. I lost my 15 kg I really happy I hope u will also can do it best of luck for u
Icon_missing_thumb
18 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 1:04am
via Android

Listen man its great to want to loose weight and its a good goal but your reasons are not sound. Loose weight for your health and never ever compare yourself to another human being it will crush your spirit every time and no one will achieve such a high goal with a broken spirit. For weight loss you need to eat zero sugar limit breads and pastas drink water all day at least 1.5 gallons. And really the best thing to do is walk for an hour every day weight lift twice a week alternating muscle groups (I.e. chest and tris Tues  and back and bis Thursday) and running is always a fantastic way to loose weight. For your goals I reccomend interval training so find yourself a nice comfortable time that you can run in and be moderately out of breath so say 45 seconds and then walk or lightly jog for double whatever your running time is and repeat this cycle between four or five times and don't run on weight training days. (And yes lifting weight is essential to loosing fat and you would be hard pressed to do without it.) Other than that I wish you the best of luck in your efforts stay motivated and don't listen to peoples negative words and focus on the body you want rather than the person they condemn you for.

300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 1:17am
via Android

Joseph, screw everyone that messes with you. Don't listen to anyone. Sticks and stones may break your bones BUT WORDS WILL NEVER EVER BREAK YOU. Remember this.

Now Joseph, start with the basic. Do what you can. And slowly, do more than the previous exercise.

EXAMPLE: Today I walked for 30 minutes. Tomorrow I'll do 35 or 40 minutes. The point of this is to OUTDO YOURSELF. And switch it up, add a 2 minute jog and so on. Joseph, I believe in you. You are doing the best thing you can do in your life. You're doing it FOR YOU and no one else.

YOU GOT TO GET MEAN...PUT ON SOME WALKING SHOES AND GRAB YOURSELF A WATER BOTTLE AND ACTIVATE YOUR INNER BEAST AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. GIVE IT 100%. NEVER SAY DIE. YOU ARE NO LOSER. YOU ARE A WINNER AND WINNERS DON'T QUIT.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 2:38am
via Android

The advice above is great. I'm on a weight loss journey myself and appreciated the health advice above. I'm going to use some of it. I do two exercises once a day (I have to modify some from a previous injury).

The best advice the people above gave is to never let people get you down. All of those comments come from their own insecurities. Stay strong and good luck 

20 Aug
Good job Lisa. Never give up even when it get hard. And when it does...you got to stop and SCREAM "THIS IS ALL YOU GOT!!!" And you keep pushing because YOU DON'T GIVE UP. What doesn't kill only makes you stronger. Pain is only temporary. Tomorrow you will be bigger, stronger, faster for the pain you ENJOYING today.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 10:32am
via iOS
U should exercise 2 hours everyday (:
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 10:46am
via Android

Z

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
via Android

Zée74eee44

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
via Android

Zée74eee44

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 1:16pm
via Android

You should do some cardio about 3-5 times a week for 25-30 minutes or more depending on the intensity or on your endurance.try some diversity like run one day swim the next bike jog. You should also do strenght training 20 minutes for like three times a week since muscles burn calories even when you're not active. Try getting a pedometer and aim for a certain number of steps a day if you don't feel like working out sonetimes. But remember health comes mostly from your diet so balance out an active lifestyle with healthy choices of food, keep your saturated and Trans fats to a minimum(I'm talking nill)  sugar should come from fruits unless you're on your cheat meal whole wheat is great, fried and possessed goods are bad white meat is the best and dairy should be no fat because that way it helps you burn fat.good sources of fats are found in raw nuts combined with dried or fresh fruits, avocados, olive oil,salmon. Quinoa can make an amazing substitute for rice. But most importantly you have to do this for yourself not for others cuz screw them if you're happy that way they shouldn't matter but also keep in mind that you'd be happier when you're healthier. Hood luck to you!!

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 1:18pm
via Android

OH AND DRINKK WATERR AND GREEN TEA! 

04 Sep
Ikr green teas the bomb
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 10:34pm
via Android

Start slow and slowly start adding things. Find exercises you like to do as you will stick with them.

I started off with riding a stationary bike a couple times a week, then added yoga, then weight training. Then I started to do HIIT on the bike and I found this helped a bunch. Cut down the time and saw quicker results. Since then I have done a million different things and keep changing up my workout about every month.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 23, 2014 6:30am
via Android

You should aim for a goal of 150 min a week for moderate workout or 230 min for more of an athletic workout. You should try to do 2-3 days cardio and 2-3 days of strength training.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51