Help

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 10:09pm
via iOS
I just gained about 10lbs, I am recovering from an ED, I am 5'2 and some people here thought I weighed 140-150 do I really look like that?! I feel like a whale now
14 Sep
From what I can see, you do NOT look like a whale hun. You just have to focus on you and making yourself feel good. Weight is not an indicator of whether you are healthy or not. Just remember that you are hot and nobody else's opinion should affect whether you feel happy with yourself. And congratulations on taking control and beating your ed :) Good luck!!!! xxx
14 Sep
Take and throw your scale away. Focus on how great and healthy you feel rather than some silly number. Keep up the good work with your exercise and healthy eating, its a life style change and a marathon not a sprint or quick feet. Keep your head up and love who you are now and who you will be in the future.
14 Sep
Lol....quick fix(not feet....stupid auto correct)
14 Sep
I agree with everyone. You are def not a whale. You look great! Good luck with everything and if you ever need some advice on anything feel free to message me :-)
17 Sep
Stop worrying about what the scale says!!!! Figure out your problem areas and use a measuring tape to measure them. Set your goal and start working out in that specific area. Record your number every week and with time that number will go down..remember do NOT use the scale!!! measuring tape is the way. PS every line on the measuring tape counts. GOOD LUCK:)
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Sep 14, 2014 12:43am
via Android

I'm confused. Ed? That's a man problem. Please clarify

14 Sep
Most likely meaning eating disorder not erectile dysfunction haha
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 14, 2014 4:41am
via Android

Just focus on being healthy and staying motivated everything else will take care of itself! Don't let others bring you down just be true to yourself

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 9:04pm
via iOS
Ok yeah eating disorder....wow I'm talking about weight
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 9:05pm
via iOS
Thank you everyone <3
12 Oct
Hope things are still going well...!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51