Is it possible?

2 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 4:25pm
via iOS
Is it possible to have abs without cutting off the foods you want?

I have been doing p90x 5 times a week before and I've seen some results but not much It went to the point where when I did it, it hurted less everyday. Don't get me wrong when I started it it hurt as hell I remember it hurt whenever I laugh or try to get off bed xD but with my research I know the pain is what builds it so I took a rest out of it, until to the point I got lazier everyday and completely put it aside Lol so now I'm thinking of going back at it. But I wanna know how this time I wanna do it right and not just pick an exercise do it whenever i feel like it. Any tips or tricks I need to know about building abs as quick as possible? If so please comment I'm 18 female btw.
16 Oct
You need to have good diet to get abs. 70% is your diet
612 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 6:09pm
via Android

In short no its not possible.  Certainly won't be quick either.
Abs are made in the kitchen.  They require a clean diet and a lot of hard work to achieve and maintain as they rely on a low fat percentage. 

16 Oct
Very true you need to eat clean which isn't easy for most and you need to train hard mix up programs keep ur muscles guessing I started with insanity also the asylum done p90x @ p90x2 all great workouts
16 Oct
I'm not fat or anything so I didn't see why I should but what should I eat and stay away of?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51