Mainly female?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Oct 18, 2014 3:12pm
via Android

Is it me or is skimble mainly used by females?

19 Oct
Me I use it just for working out and tips nit a pick up bs site ...
19 Oct
Isaiah girls work out for a myriad different reasons, the main ones being to lose weight and to become healthy. Women cannot physically gain a masculine physique unless they take supplements. We lack the testosterone required to build serious muscles. Look at Jennifer Aniston or Gwen Stephani or Cameron Diaz. Those women lift weights all the time and are still sexy and womanly. I personally lift weights on a daily basis at the gym too. Do I want masculine muscles? No. Lifting weights burns fat. And squatting with weights builds booty.. also if you can hook up with a fellow...
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Oct 18, 2014 3:27pm
via Android

I don't really even get why girls workout.

18 Oct
18 Oct
18 Oct
I don't really even get why 'Isaiah' workout.
18 Oct
Well, it doesn't really seem natural for them to be all muscular. I wouldn't really want a hulk for a wife. It just kindove seems awkward for a girl to be lifting more that a dude on steroids or something like that. But it's just my opinion...doesn't really matter.
18 Oct
I workout for respect, a girl would probably earn that respect for being nice to people and having a good heart, that goes for the boys too. Since when did girls start to cuss and mug people? I don't mean that girls should be defenseless, but...not like a boy, right?
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Oct 19, 2014 11:52pm
via Android

Thanks for being cool guys, sorry that I confuse you guys. I don't like being the bad guy.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51