Abs tips

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 23, 2014 8:52pm
via Android

Im 15 and 4 the past year ive been workin hard on ny abs but recently my progress has really slowed and i have even regressed a little any tips?

300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Oct 23, 2014 9:36pm
via Android

Well it seems like you lost motivation to keep your previous pace.

If you keep doing the same thing...it gets redundant and boring. The key thing is "challenges".

Challenge yourself everyday, week and month. And change up your routine. Try not to do the same thing for to long. Change is good.

23 Oct
Thx 4 the tips
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 1, 2014 1:24pm
via Android

Its ok kyle im 15 as well and it took me like a year and a half to get ok abs. Its hard but stay away from sugar foods such as chocolate, cookies and stick to low gi foods. Good luck

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 1, 2014 1:43pm
via Android

Thx man, i already have decent abs im just trying to push them over the top

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 8:58pm
via Android

You got tips how to get abs fast in just 1 month?

02 Nov
Lots and lots of work, reduce ur calorie intake by 750 and protein, to get abs that fast i recommend about an hour of hard core work on monday, Wednesday, friday and cardio the other days, on sunday do squats, they held build muscle in the lower back which will tighten up your stomach
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 3, 2014 12:56am
via Android

Try doing different exercises, maybe your muscles need a little confusion , sounds crazy but that's why cross fit works. Work with a wall ball, medicine ball, do holds on all sides even stationary biking is working abs with the right form. it will hit your other muscles that aren't otherwise being worked when you focus on certain exercises. Just stay focused, your gains will come as you get older.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 1:05am
via Android

Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51