New and curious

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 3:47am
via Android

Hey guys and gals, I just started today and I'm starting to get the hang of this whole thing, but I was wondering if anyone had any special workouts in mind for me. I'm 18, 185lb and 5"7 I would like to be in the 140's by the end of February. I'm not afraid to break a sweat, or cut my diet, I wouldn't rather go further than that though. So let me know your opinions, please and thank you.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 6:21am
via Android

You should mix Cardo with weight training ,  do 20 min Cardo and 40 min weight training,  do split days example  if you workout 4 days a week Mon and Thurs. Do chest and shoulders on Tues. And Friday do arms and back . Wednesday would be leg and abs. I workout 5 days a week and stick to it you'll feel great and see quick results. Don't weight yourself for awhile some people get discouraged. I used to weight 400lbs now 245.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 7:54am
via Android

I have learnt not to weigh myself I'm naturaly heavy, I go with the way I look and my dress size, I love this app come a long way with using this. I workout 5 times a week and go for a long run 3 times a week :-)

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 4:36pm
via Android

Alright, thanks guys I will take both of your suggestions into serious consideration,  thanks for the help.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 4:16am
via Android

Blogilates is a great workout. I definitively think you should try it. It's really fun as a beginning program. Good luck girl

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51