Do i need to add some weight?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 12:03pm
via Android

So from my profile picture I really think I should add some weight.??? What do u guys think?

26 Oct
I think that question is out if context. Are you a runner or trying to be a weight lifter? Don't just randomly ask a question without letting people know what your goals are, look at the greatest runners ever, they are all about 7/8 stone, if that!
26 Oct
True .. well my intentions is being a pro footballer which as at now the dream is looking promising...
26 Oct
Then yeah I would focus on adding a bit more weight pal. Most important thing is focusing on your core. If you have a good core you can generate a lot of power without having to be massive. Vital for football and helps your agility so much.
26 Oct
Tnx... so what diet would you recommend??
26 Oct
Higher protein diet, benefit with you not being that heavy, fats won't be too bad for ya as you may need some. Look up a lot of healthier fats, ones you get in such foods like avocados and nuts
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 12:16pm
via Android

yeah dude u do!!

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 5:22am
via Android

Yes you should try to bulk now. Winter is right around the corner so it's perfect time to bulk. Then around spring you can start to shred for summer. That's the way to do it. Google clean bulk or dirty bulk for help with diet and workouts.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51