How to gain weight without gaining fat

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 11:55am
via Android

Im 13 nd 5'1 nd wanna gain some weight, but i dnt wanna gain fat so somebody please suggest something

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 12:44pm
via Android

Just eat healthy,fruit,veg and lean meats,dont cut food groups and do exercise and weights

02 Nov
Thank you very much
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 1:07pm
via Android

Eat Clean and increase Food intake , Try to control not to Eatjunk food and do regular strength workout and 1 Day in a week cardio .
make commitment with yourself and Be regular with your training ,That's the way you can add some weight
I hope it will help you

02 Nov
Thank you
02 Nov
Thanks
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 1:39pm
via Android

Its ok to eat foods high in good fat like salmon or peanuts. Stay away sugary foods like chocolate and saturated fat like pork belly. Plus dont be afraid to eat. Hope it helps

02 Nov
Thanks Angus
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Nov 2, 2014 2:04pm
via Android

I play badminton and i dont starve myself, skip meals or eat less. I eat how much i have to. Thanks for all ur advices.

03 Nov
To make a habit to increase food intake , Eat 5 times small meal:-) Add protein and good carb in your diet and fruits ,In winter season you should Eat more rice ,spinch ,hot potato
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 8:44am
via Android

These are really good ideas,I think u posted before,but being only 13 you are v young to worry about fat,at this age you should not worry too much about having a few treats,you are v young ,however eating healthy will help you in years to come with good health,pick exercises you find fun,any martial art like karate,keeps all the body strong and helps with confidence,try not too worry too much at this age,enjoy your young life x

03 Nov
you are right
03 Nov
Its just that everybody says that I am underweight for my age so i was asking :-)
06 Nov
Do regular workout and Eat healty :-) soon you will see some result ,Good luck
30 Nov
It happen chirag
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Nov 30, 2014 4:07pm
via Android

Do these workouts 3D/w
Abdomination
Full Body Maniac
These are legs workout
3d/w
Basic Legs
HIIT that Booty!
Note at the beginner Do only 4d/w and Less cardio workouts
Do this 3-4 Week after We can.change when you feel some change in body , Eat Healthy food and proper diet .
I hope you like it
This is streach workout and you may find less time workouts here:
THE GURU'S POST-WORKOUT

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51