Help

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 12:56pm
via Android

I don't even want to eat any more because my mom called me fat in feel sick every time I see food now plz help

24 Nov
Whether you're 'fat' or not, its no reason to straight up stop eating. If YOU are uncomfortable with your body then do something about it. if its just because of your mum, tell her to be quiet and feel comfortable in your own skin :)
24 Nov
when you stop eating it doesn't make you lose weight acutally...eating throughout the day is best you don't stop eating you just eat better.. .and if you feel sick and if you want to eat but you just can't you may want to go to the doctor....
24 Nov
You actually look very good. Don't mind your mom :)
24 Nov
Thx guys :)
25 Nov
I grew up in a home where my step mom that raised me called me fat & ugly daily. From ages 10-18 I believed her, but one I got on my own, I knew & saw different. Do NOT stop eating. I'm 39, seldom eat, & this lifestyle has kept me at just over 200 lbs for several years. Anything I put in my body turns to fat bc my body has no idea when I'll eat again. Crazy part......if I eat, the weight drops off. But I'm so a custom to not eating that I can't get it thru...
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 1:21pm
via Android

If you don't eat, you will starve. Your body will start to find every source of food it can find, it will literally start eating your insides. Your mother shouldn't have called you fat, that's just pathetic, especially for a mother. Be sure to eat atleast twice a day, small or large portions, your choice.

24 Nov
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 2:57pm
via Android

She must be joking and if you think starving yourself will help you lose weight then you're wrong. You'll just end up gaining weight.

24 Nov
Thzlx :)
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 6:25pm
via Android

Your mom apparently has some body issues of her own. I just wish she wouldn't hand them down to you. My mom did the same thing, although she never straight out called me fat. Comments about what I ate, encouraging me to go on strict diets when I was 14-15 years old, helping me develop a distorted body image. This ruined my relationship to food and to my own body for years and years to come. Eventually, like a self-fulfilling prophecy, I became fat for real and hated myself even more. Now, at age 35, I accept and love myself, workout because it feels good and eat whatever I want to. But the ghost of eating disorder still lives inside me. I hate it.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 7:03pm
via Android

Don't worry Blare, stop eating doesn't help you for shure, just keep it up with your exercises , eat healthy and results are coming. Try turn all this bad words in positives and they should motivate you.

24 Nov
Thx :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 10:48pm
via Android

You are definitely not fat! I'm sorry your mom said that to you, but it came from a place of insecurity, not reality! I sometimes lose my appetite when I'm really upset, and I can't even stand the thought of food, so I can relate. My advice is to drink plenty of water and try to eat small, light meals. Crackers, chicken noodle soup, salad, yogurt...just whatever you can stomach and eventually you'll get your appetite back.

P.S. you are beautiful, don't let your mom rain on your parade

24 Nov
Thx :)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 2:34am
via Android

You need to eat for sure don't starve yourself.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51