Feeling better about myself

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 3:20am
via Android

I really believe that I want to loose weight not because I want to look "skinny" or even "sexy" I want to do it because I want to look healthy and feel good about myself. I don't believe on models or the stereotype of a "perfect woman" I believe we all are perfect on our own way. As long as we feel good and confident about ourselves then everything will be awesome. Sometimes I have a really bad and negative attitude about myself but we all are different and need to accept ourselves as we are, is not wrong at all to want to be skinny just most of the people do it for the wrong reasons. Most of us look at those incredible women who every man desire but really thats just how they are and most of them are Photoshop but I am not going to lie I will LOVE if I look like them.but I don't and I am okay with that as long as I feel confident with myself.
I just wanted to say that. Everyone is unique in their own way and we all need to accept that not matter the size or color or whatever, if you are going to get fit and active do it for yourself not because you want to look like somebody else.

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 3:02pm
via Android

Remember a fit healthy confident woman is so much better looking keep up the great job

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51